We are a growing company!
We were established in 2001 and since 2014, we have acquired 4 companies!
What We Do:
We create and deliver a technology platform to the automotive industry.
Being a tech company we have a laid back environment. Casual dress code: sandals and shorts approved, bagel Fridays, and a game room whenever you need a break! Those are just a few of the perks!
Here's a glimpse into our world:
Wacky waving inflatable arm-flailing tube men have had their day. Now it's our turn to show the automotive world what effective marketing is all about — and we need your help.
We're looking for creative wordsmiths and skilled marketers with a passion for writing to help strengthen our award-winning team. Our ideal candidate is not only a great writer, but also enthusiastic about leveraging SEO and social media to effectively reach customers.
Are you a writer who has been waiting for a position worthy of your talents? Do you have other noteworthy skills -- ping pong, salsa creation, mercenary Nerf War abilities -- that have gone woefully underutilized? If so, then a position as a Content Specialist at DealerSocket might be just what you're looking for. Submit your resume today.
Job Purpose Summary
The position is responsible for creating unique and engaging online content for automotive dealerships.
Essential Job Duties
- Write unique content for dealership blogs, landing pages, press releases, and social media platforms
- Formulate content marketing and social media strategy for clients
- Engage customers with user-friendly formatting and intuitive on-page navigation
- Optimize all work with SEO best practices in mind and analyze results with Google Analytics
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or related field.
- Previous writing experience
- Experience working on a deadline
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Meticulous editing skills
- Knowledge of how businesses use social media
- Ability to generate interesting, SEO-focused topics
- An eye for design and page formatting
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus
- Independent time management
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Digital Design Manager
Edsel manages the Design Team responsible for digital marketing design. From websites to search engine marketing and new accounts, he ensures projects are always running smoothly.
Back to top