Associate Infrastructure Engineer
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY
The Associate Infrastructure Engineer deploys and manages Windows core systems hosted in cloud and datacenter servers used in the development and production infrastructure of SaaS applications. This position requires the ability to quickly learn and grow Windows based administration skills in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Collaborates with other infrastructure teams, developers, business analysts and other business stakeholders to gather requirements and implement systems to meet business and technical objectives, SLAs, availability and capacity requirements including high availability, farms/clusters, disaster recovery, and redundant systems.
- Creates, implements, and maintains pre-production and production systems using technologies such as Active Directory, IIS, MSSQL, monitoring systems, network services, and others in datacenter and cloud services environments.
- Performs all tasks in accordance with Agile and/or Waterfall project management methodologies, adhere to version & release management, scheduling, change control, security and applicable operational policies and procedures.
- Provides on-call support to resolve and/or escalate production incidents or issues outside normal working hours including support during software deployment/release activities.
- Creates and maintains system procedural and technical documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and/or knowledge
- Demonstrable skills in deployment, configuration, maintenance and administration of Windows operating systems and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills, proven ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in a SaaS web development environment.
- Strong cloud and virtualization knowledge, particularly with AWS/VMWare ESX/ESXi/Xen Center.
- The following skills/experience not required but considered to be a plus:
- Experience with continuous software deployment.
- Experience working in a Scrum Agile workflow.
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Justin works in conjunction with the DealerSocket Sales Team to ensure that dealerships across the country know exactly how the company can benefit their businesses.
Back to top