Associate Data Analyst
Job Purpose Summary
The position is to provide assistance to customers who are having data related problems.
Essential Job Duties
- Troubleshoot and resolve data-related issues in Microsoft SQL Server reported by customers and internal employees after dealership implementation.
- Coordinate with vendors to set up and troubleshoot software integrations.
- Create, modify and troubleshoot SQL Legacy DTS packages, SSIS packages and store procedures.
- Convert, manipulate and scrub large volumes of data in various formats in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, and Microsoft Excel
- Maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction with exceptional customer service, technical and consultative skills
- Collaborate with internal departments to resolve customer issues.
- Work on multiple issues at the same time, while providing excellent customer service to each individual customer.
- Perpetual learning of the DealerSocket product.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent relevant experience
- MS SQL Server - 1-3 Years (Required), Customer Support - 1-3 Years or I.T. Help Desk Support - 1-3 Years (Required)
- Vast DealerSocket Product Knowledge
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to respond to changing environments
- Organized and able to multi-task well
- Impeccable Dependability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to understand co-dependencies in data
- Have the ability to effectively manipulate data in SQL
- Display strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- TCP/IP Networking understanding.
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Justin works in conjunction with the DealerSocket Sales Team to ensure that dealerships across the country know exactly how the company can benefit their businesses.
Back to top