Dealer-FX, the most trusted name in automotive customer experience and relationship management, is focused on helping dealer and OEM clients to Drive the Customer Experience by enhancing customer retention, mobile and data strategies. The 1 Solution suite of service tools provides integrated software that delivers a sales to service transition, online scheduling, appointment ledger, route sheet, vehicle status board, seamless DMS integration, advisor and technician dashboards in addition to supporting vehicle telematics and diagnostic data integration.
Dealer-FX has been recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 50TM company and is also the recipient of the TU Automotive Industry Newcomer award. Dealer-FX also recently announced plans for North American and global expansion, since having finalized an agreement with Private Equity Partner, HGGC based out of Palo Alto, California.
We are looking for a talented User Experience Designer with strong capabilities to create amazing and engaging user experiences.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
You will be working alongside a variety of other people: project, product managers, business analysts, developers and QA to deliver game changing, innovative products and experiences.
This position will report to the Director, Product Management.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to Development
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Contribute to existing design guidelines, best practices and standards
- 3+ years of UI UX experience
- Experience with UX/UI best practices and design concepts for software-as-a-service applications
- Comfort with working in a collaborative, fast-paced, creative environment where ease with ambiguity is critical to our collective success
- Comfortable with change and the ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities under tight timeframes
- Collaborate with team to define problems, gather requirements, establish design objectives and guarantee the vision is upheld throughout the design process.
- Passion for conceptualizing a project vision and design intent while working with and alongside others and clients.
- Conceptualize project vision and design intent for everything from personas, use cases, user journeys, wireframes to prototypes
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment and incremental design principles
- A deep understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator & Photoshop, as well as InVision, Sketch, diagram/flow charts and the latest UX/UI prototyping tools
- A very high standard for design, represented in a portfolio that demonstrates a proven ability to deliver ideas to reality.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- College/University degree is preferred
- Automotive dealer experience is preferred
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Manager, Training & Program Deployment
As the Manager of Training and Program Deployment, Joseph manages training programs for new hires and ensures that the latest knowledge is shared across the organization's many departments.
Back to top