Training Consultant - Los Angeles
Are you passionate about Training? Does the thought of helping customers use software applications in a Dealership make you excited? We can give you an opportunity to satisfy your passion and bring excitement and variety to your career!
At Dealer-FX our Team of Training Consultants is the conduit between our OEM partners and their future success with our product. Training Consultants teach our dealers new software and processes that will lead to success (and increased $$ for them). Our programs have experienced unbelievable achievements for dealers so far.
But, we never stop. And we want to continue to grow and develop our Training Programs so we need to add quality people to our team.
All Training Consultants participate in a thorough and comprehensive 8-week training program where they develop a deep knowledge of our product, software and processes. This prepares our consultants for dealership visits and being able to engage Dealership personnel (Dealer Principal, Service Manager/Director, Service Advisors).
Being onsite and face to face with dealers has been one of the keys to our success, so naturally there’s a lot of travel involved (75% on average, at least 15 days out of a month). If you think you’re ready to be a road warrior, here’s how we will support you in your quest:
- Competitive and industry benchmarked salary
- Performance based bonus structure
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Paid vacation
- In depth Training – both in classroom and in the field with our industry titans
- Opportunities for growth
- Company team building events
If we’ve caught your interest read on for the job requirements and qualifications and apply today!
- Ability to grasp and develop a deep knowledge of our software and processes
- Prepare for dealership visits to ensure that face to face time with dealers will be productive
- Discuss and document action plans with dealerships to set them on the path to success
- Follow-up with face to face visits to ensure that software utilization matches target and that dealership service drive improves as a result
- Collaborate with the Senior Consultants and the Program Director to help improve the program
Candidates must live within 50 miles of a major US airport.
- Experience with automotive industry or training/consulting preferred
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Experience in a software firm preferred
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Supervisor, Client Support
As a supervisor in the Client Support Team, Amanda provides guidance and leadership to a team of support representatives and analysts, ensures her team is up-to-date with product and program developments, and manages processes and best practices in the team.
Back to top