Training Consultant- Austin (Bilingual)
Are you looking for something different, perhaps an opportunity to work with an industry trailblazer in a super-hot segment? The automotive space is revving its engines and you can be part of the Dealer-FX development crew that drives our best-in-class solutions.
Not for the faint of heart, working at Dealer-FX is a real ride. As a recognized Deloitte Technology Fast 500 company, we are on an upward trajectory and heading for the checkered flag. With our recent investment by partner HGGC out of Palo Alto, California, Dealer-FX is in rapid growth and expansion mode and we need the likes of you … if you fit the bill.
In this role, we work fast and play for keeps. That’s because our products are awesome and our development team is the foundation of our success in the marketplace. We also like to have fun and enjoy seeing what we do come to fruition.
We are looking for talented individuals to play a key role in increasing the knowledge of and utilization of our systems within the dealerships using our software. You will be responsible for on-site training and working with our dealers to maximize the benefit for them, financially and operationally.
You would be expected to spend approximately 15 days per month in dealerships.
The candidate should be assertive, process oriented and works well with people. In this high profile position this person will have to demonstrate the ability to train others. You will need to have the ability to understand the customers’ needs, relate them to our software and implement their needs around our training.
Each Training Consultant will receive 6 weeks of training in classroom and the field.
Reporting to the Zone Manager, the overall objective for this role is to increase knowledge and utilization of our software and processes within a portfolio of dealerships so that they maximize their profits and drive a better experience for their customers.
- Develop a deep knowledge of our software and processes
- Prepare for dealership visits to ensure that face to face time with dealers will be productive
- Engage face to face with Dealership Personnel (Principal, Service Manager/Director, Service Advisors) in a 2 day kick-off meeting to persuade them about the benefits of our software and teach them how to use it
- Discuss and document an action plan with dealerships to set them on the path to success
- Follow-up with two face to face visits to ensure that software utilization matches target and that dealership service drive improve as a result
- Collaborate with the Senior Consultants and the Program Director to help improve the program
- Experience with automotive industry or training/consulting preferred
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Experience in a software firm preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Manager, Training & Program Deployment
As the Manager of Training and Program Deployment, Joseph manages training programs for new hires and ensures that the latest knowledge is shared across the organization's many departments.
Back to top