Develop Your Skills with an Industry Trailblazer
Are you looking for something different, perhaps an opportunity to work with an industry trailblazer in a super-hot segment? The automotive space is revving its engines and you can be part of the Dealer-FX development crew that drives our best-in-class solutions.
Not for the faint of heart, working at Dealer-FX is a real ride. As a recognized Deloitte Technology Fast 50 company, we are on an upward trajectory and heading for the checkered flag. With our recent investment by partner HGGC out of Palo Alto, California, Dealer-FX is in rapid growth and expansion mode and we need the likes of you … if you fit the bill.
In this role, we work fast and play for keeps. That’s because our products are awesome and our software development team is the foundation of our success in the marketplace. We also like to have fun and enjoy seeing what we do come to fruition.
Dealer-FX, the most trusted name in automotive customer experience and relationship management, is focused on helping dealer and OEM clients to Drive the Customer Experience by enhancing customer retention, mobile and data strategies. The 1 Solution suite of service tools provides integrated software that delivers a sales to service transition, online scheduling, appointment ledger, route sheet, vehicle status board, seamless DMS integration, advisor and technician dashboards in addition to supporting vehicle telematics and diagnostic data tegration.
Dealer-FX has been recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500TM company and is also the recipient of the TU Automotive Industry Newcomer award. Dealer-FX also recently announced plans for North American and global expansion, since having finalized an agreement with Private Equity Partner, HGGC based out of Palo Alto, California.
We are looking for an experienced .Net Software Developer for our growing company.
What you do:
Reporting to the Director Technology & Development you will be responsible for:
- Design and implementation of reliable, high performing and usable web applications
- Creation of detailed design documentation and diagrams
- Refactoring and creation of abstractions in order to simplify components and libraries and promote code re-use
- Diligently unit testing and debugging application components as necessary
- Displaying initiative in research, proposal and development of tools, technologies and techniques
- Collaborating and communicating effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Analysis of business needs and development of technical solutions
- Applying foresight to look beyond immediate requirements for future extensibility
- Participating in design and code reviews as necessary
- Supporting clients’ evolving needs through ongoing product enhancements and application extensions
What you need:
- Proven experience as a Software Developer with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP. NET WebForms/MVC, Web API, in a 3 tier physical and logical environment
- .NET Framework 2.0 - 4.6
- Proficiency with AngularJS 1.5+, JQuery, JSON
- Visual Studio (2015 - 2017)
- MS SQL Server experience 2008 – 2012
- Visual Source Safe
- Experience using GIT
- Team Foundation Server 2010
- Experience developing XML/REST Web Services
This would be nice too:
- Automotive industry experience an asset
- Chrystal Reports/Microsoft Report Designer experience an asset
- Previous experience with Classic ASP, VB 6.0, COM & COM+ an asset
- Experience with AngularJS 2.x and TypeScript
- Package management using NPM and NuGet
- Familiarity with automation and build tool like Gulp, Jasmine
- Experience with CSS frameworks like SASS/LESS.
- Familiarity with cross application messaging broker system like NServiceBus, RabbitMQ.
- Working knowledge with IIS 6.0/7.0
- React, Node.JS experience an asset
- Socket I.O. experience an asset
- Ability to work in a project based organization and ability to deliver quality output on-or-before the deadlines
- Experience working in an agile software development environment
- Ability and willingness to take ownership of the projects
- Being well organized and knowing good processes to complete the work needed for the project
- Building effective relationships with team members to develop joint vision for the project
- Having good verbal and written communication skills, including active listening skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Looking to tune-up your career prospects and get on board as one of our key drivers in our development crew? The perfect job could be waiting for you, so apply now!
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Supervisor, Client Support
As a supervisor in the Client Support Team, Amanda provides guidance and leadership to a team of support representatives and analysts, ensures her team is up-to-date with product and program developments, and manages processes and best practices in the team.
Back to top