Social Media Specialist
- Markham, Canada
Views. Impressions. Clicks.
Do these and other social marketing terms get you jazzed? Do you want to get paid to use Facebook at work? Maybe this is the job for you.
We’re looking to add an energized, forward thinking Social Media Specialist to our Digital Client Services team! For us, the purpose of the role is to ensure dealership clients are maximizing their social media potential at the highest level of quality and efficiency. We want to give our clients “The Best Experience. Period.”
This position provides social media marketing support to our dealership clients by preparing and delivering on social media marketing activities. They support organic social media marketing program activities and tasks by researching, preparing and posting social content and monitoring results for effectiveness. This role is also responsible for Facebook ad campaigns, which includes defining objectives, KPIs, budget, creative, copy, results & reporting. Strategy and goals could be determined by either direct client relationships or through the direction of a digital marketing account manager.
What’s in it for you?
Other than an amazing professional opportunity right off-the-line, we have you covered with comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Choice of basic or enhanced health benefit plans, dental and vision benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Child care vouchers for back up child care
- Paid parking
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- 1 paid annual volunteer day
- Cool company events and team building activities
On top of that, you will enjoy the unique opportunity to work with people like you: super-smart and talented, who share a passion for what they do (and are really good at it!), and who care about the people they work with.
Plus, given the trajectory our forecast has put us on, there is a lot of opportunity to grow your career.
Interested to know more? Keep reading!
Our next Social Media Specialist will be an ambitious and driven person with a keen eye for detail and a desire to get things done, and done right, the first time. They will be able to work independently within a team, knowing when to collaborate and when to re-focus and get the job done. And of course, they are going to have good knowledge and experience in the social media and marketing space.
As the most trusted name in automotive marketing and software solutions, Dealer-FX is experiencing double-digit growth over the last several years and is looking for talented and driven individuals who can assist us in changing the way dealers communicate and interact with their customers.
Ready to apply? Then follow the link and we’ll walk you through our online application process. Good luck!
[need more details? We have organized the additional responsibilities of this job into a more traditional bulleted list further below.]
To achieve the overall objective, the position will work closely with the Social & Digital Marketing team and our Clients in:
- Researching, writing and posting social media content for our dealership clients
- Coordinating content and strategy during regular contact with clients
- Managing dealer social media advertising and budgets
- Recommending ad budget allocation (in cooperation with digital account managers) and providing monthly reporting on advertising activities
- Ensuring message coordination with overall marketing efforts and ensuring accuracy and consistency in all content and creative supplied
- Providing support services for clients, including setting-up new accounts, responding to client requests, reviewing monthly reports
- On-boarding clients, which may include reviewing program goals, requirements, setting expectations and developing a path for success
- Participate in ongoing program development, and monitoring of industry research, trends
- Post-secondary degree/diploma
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Social Media Marketing or related area
- Experience managing Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google (Profiles, Analytics and Advertising)
- Experience using Facebook Business Manager
- Experience using Facebook Ad Manager, developing Facebook ads
- Excellent attention to detail, well organized and self-motivated
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, with copy accuracy
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with Google Analytics, tracking and tagging tools
- Experience using SproutSocial, Hootsuite, or similar social media management tools
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a team setting
- Account management experience / client communication
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once while respecting associated deadlines
NOTE: Dealer-FX is an equal opportunity employer. Please no agency applications.
Dealer-FX is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities.
Back to top