Data Standards. Data Collection. Standardized Processes. Organizational Reporting Requirements. ETL and Data Loading. SQL Integration Services.
Interpreting Data. Resolving Database issues in Real Time.
If you’re one of the few who gets truly excited about doing these things on a day to day basis then we want to talk to you!
You’ll be part of a group that creates awesome software that is revolutionizing the way Car Dealerships do business, communicate and interact with their customers. And our products are getting rave reviews with no end in sight. We need people on our growing team who want to look at the data we’ve collected from that Dealership transaction as well as what we’ll gather in the future and help us organize and streamline it for reporting to stakeholders in the business. You’re a stickler for 100% accuracy in all your data reporting - NO EXCEPTIONS.
We’re disrupting the automotive tech space so that means we’ve got to be nimble, forward thinking and have an unyielding perseverance for Quality. We’re at the top of our game but we’re certainly not resting on our laurels (recognized on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 list two years in a row now!). WE. NEVER. STOP. Our environment is extremely fast-paced, dynamic and constantly evolving. To support you in this organized chaos we give you a gorgeous new office in Markham and:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Choice of basic or enhanced health benefit plans, dental and vision benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Child care vouchers for back up child care
- Paid parking
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- 1 paid annual volunteer day
- Cool company events and team building activities (racing team, squash league, softball team)
Most importantly we want this person to learn and grow in our super supportive environment and the hope is that this person progresses quickly in both personal and professional development. Opportunities for growth are plenty and encouraged!
Sound like what you’ve always been looking for? Read below for some bulleted information about the duties and responsibilities.
- Data migration/manipulation
- Data processing
- Data verification/investigation/validation
- Fault finding and error tracing
- Automation and streamlining of processes and procedures
- Compiler Design and Programming languages
- Reporting and exception reporting
- Data structures and reorganization
- ETL & data loading
- Analysis and solution delivery
- Workforce management
- Expertise in data analysis, data modeling, database design, database implementation, capacity planning, and tuning.
- Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve live database systems issues
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with MS SQL Integration Services is highly desired
- Proven ability to work with dynamic priorities and to develop effective working relationships with internal and external users/customers and stakeholders
- Ability to interpret data and formulate decision alternatives substantiated by data findings
- Strong ability to manipulate and analyze data using various software tools (e.g. MS Excel VBA and SAS)
- Experience with statistical software to support ad hoc analyses and reporting
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Call center experience an asset
- Cherwell, Incontact and CRM tools experience recommended
- College diploma or Bachelor's degree preferred
Interested? Don’t miss this opportunity, and send in your resume today!
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Supervisor, Client Support
As a supervisor in the Client Support Team, Amanda provides guidance and leadership to a team of support representatives and analysts, ensures her team is up-to-date with product and program developments, and manages processes and best practices in the team.
Back to top