Regional Sales Manager- Orlando
Reach new goals and drive our growing Sales numbers with a position on our Sales Team! Our team of motivated Hunters and Sales Ninjas is looking to add a superstar to the group. We will be looking for this person to be a key strategist and account champion with our OEM partner field teams.
Our products are awesome and disrupting the automotive tech space, changing the way dealerships interact with their customers. And, we’re just getting started. Isn’t it time you started selling something you can believe in, that truly adds value and is well supported?
Check out some of our accolades:
- Dealer-FX has been recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500TM for the last 3 consecutive years
- Recipient of the TU Automotive Industry Newcomer, an award that celebrates the best companies in the connected car industry.
This role is a true hunter position with success coming from a candidate who has exceptional relationship building and influencing skills. Because this role reports to the Director of Sales you will have to be strategic and anticipate where success could come from, and in turn be able to share knowledge with the team. You’ll be travelling up to 50% of your time to dealers in your specified region (both day and overnight) to persuade potential customers to sign up for our platform.
We’ve got ambitious goals for this person, so take a look at what we do to support you:
- Competitive base salary + commission structure
- Comprehensive Health Benefits package
- In depth Training, both in class and in the field
- Paid vacation days
- Working with industry veterans who really know the dealership world
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Company team building events and more!
You can read through a detailed list of the job Responsibilities and Qualifications below:
- Be an expert in our software and dealership operations/processes
- Build a sales funnel a minimum 3 times your assigned goal
- Approach, demonstrate and close sales opportunities
- Create relationships with our OEM partner field teams
- Be engaged in the install of all sales and assist where and if needed
- Track all account and sales activity in our CRM system
- Post-secondary education in business related discipline
- 3-5 years Sales experience in the automotive or software industry
- Proven track record exceeding your quota and customer expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate with customers on all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional teams
- Self-motivated with high energy and a positive attitude with ability to drive growth
- Demonstrated success in problem solving; must be creative, resourceful and innovative
- Ability to travel up to 50% (day and overnight) is required.
Here’s why people love working for us
As the most trusted name in automotive marketing and software solutions, Dealer-FX is experiencing double-digit growth and is one of the fastest growing companies in the US and Canada. We are looking for talented and driven individuals who can assist us in changing the way dealers communicate and interact with their customers.
The automotive industry is now not only focused on vehicle sales but also on the very profitable service function. Dealer-FX is pioneering the transformation of the service department. Think about it! Do you enjoy taking your car in for service? Have you never felt like you were being upsold on maintenance repairs that you did not need? Dealer-FX fixes all of that by enhancing the customer experience at the dealership level with progressive and innovative software solutions!
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Manager, Training & Program Deployment
As the Manager of Training and Program Deployment, Joseph manages training programs for new hires and ensures that the latest knowledge is shared across the organization's many departments.
Back to top