Regional Sales Manager- Orlando
Dealer-FX, the most trusted name in automotive customer experience and relationship management, is focused on helping dealer and OEM clients to Drive the Customer Experience by enhancing customer retention, mobile and data strategies. The 1 Solution suite of service tools provides integrated software that delivers a sales to service transition, online scheduling, appointment ledger, route sheet, vehicle status board, seamless DMS integration, advisor and technician dashboards in addition to supporting vehicle telematics and diagnostic data intergration.
Dealer-FX has been recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500TM company and is also the recipient of the TU Automotive Industry Newcomer award. Dealer-FX also recently announced plans for North American and global expansion, since having finalized an agreement with Private Equity Partner, HGGC based out of Palo Alto, California.
Reporting to the Senior VP of Sales there are two objectives of this position; the first objective of this position is to meet sales objectives and build a strong sales funnel through referrals, marketing campaigns, OEM Field Teams and your current relationships. The second objective is to create strong relationships with our current book of business.
To achieve these objectives, you will:
- Be an expert in our software and dealership operations/processes
- Build a sales funnel a minimum 3 times your assigned goal
- Approach, demonstrate and close sales opportunities
- Create relationships with our OEM partner field teams
- Be engaged in the install of all sales and assist where and if needed
- Track all account and sales activity in our CRM system
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in business related discipline
- 5+ years Sales experience in the automotive industry
- Proven track record exceeding your quota and customer expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate with customers on all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional teams
- Self-motivated with high energy and a positive attitude with ability to drive growth
- Demonstrated success in problem solving; must be creative, resourceful and innovative
- Ability to travel up to 50% (day and overnight) is required.
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Manager, Training & Program Deployment
As the Manager of Training and Program Deployment, Joseph manages training programs for new hires and ensures that the latest knowledge is shared across the organization's many departments.
Back to top