Regional Sales Manager
You've got a Rolodex that you've worked hard to develop and you want to be accountable to your dealers to deliver the right product, training, support and the best opportunity for ROI. We have a total service management platform that uses advanced data analysis and mobile applications to deliver convenience, transparency and trust to consumers, and increased efficiency, profitability, retention and brand loyalty to OEMs and dealers. Sound like a good match for your next career opportunity? Keep reading.
Our team of motivated Hunters and Sales Ninjas is looking to add a superstar to the group. We will be looking for this person to be a key strategist and account champion with our OEM partner field teams.
Our products are awesome and disrupting the automotive tech space, changing the way dealerships interact with their customers. And, we’re just getting started. Isn’t it time you started selling something you can believe in, that truly adds value and is well supported?
Check out some of our accolades:
- Dealer-FX has been recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500TM for the last 3 consecutive years
- Recipient of the TU Automotive Industry Newcomer, an award that celebrates the best companies in the connected car industry.
This role is a true hunter position with success coming from a candidate who has exceptional relationship building and influencing skills. Because this role reports to the Director of Sales you will have to be strategic and anticipate where success could come from, and in turn be able to share knowledge with the team. You’ll be travelling up to 75% of your time to dealers in your specified region (both day and overnight) to persuade potential customers to sign up for our platform.
We’ve got ambitious goals for this person, so take a look at what we do to support you:
- Competitive base salary + simple commission structure
- Comprehensive Health Benefits package
- In depth Training, both in class and in the field
- Paid vacation days (3 weeks)
- Working with industry veterans who really know the dealership world
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Company team building events and more!
- Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for generating revenue on new and existing customers within their territory.
- Be an expert in our software and dealership operations/processes
- Approach, demonstrate and close sales opportunities
- Responsibilities include managing a pipeline of new business and existing clients
- Create relationships with our OEM partner field teams
- Develop customer relationships with new and existing dealers
- Coordinate the delivery of information supporting new products
- Be engaged in the install of all sales and assist where and if needed
- Track all account and sales activity in our CRM system
- Proven self-starter, motivated with high energy and a positive attitude
- 3-5 years recent Sales experience, Automotive related experience even better!!
- Channel based selling techniques, including OEM, regional groups, dealer groups and dealerships.
- Understanding of variable and fixed operations and Dealership processes
- Ensure Dealer-FX solutions are configured to maximize customer experience and ROI
- Proven track record exceeding your quota and customer expectations
- Facilitate and coordinate the delivery of information supporting new products
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional teams
- Ability to negotiate with customers on all levels
- Ability to travel up to 75% (day and overnight) is required throughout territory
- Post-Secondary education in business related discipline
- Located within 70 miles of a major Regional airport
No unsolicited agency referrals
Back to top