We are looking for a PROGRAM COORDINATOR
- Competitive compensation packages
- Choice of basic or enhanced health benefit plans, dental and vision benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Child care vouchers for back up child care
- Free underground parking
- Free onsite gym access
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- 1 paid annual volunteer day
- Cool company events and team building activities
On top of that, you will enjoy the unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in an award-winning organization. Plus, given our growth trajectory, there is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow your career.
Interested to know more? Keep reading!
As the most trusted name in automotive marketing and software solutions, Dealer-FX is experiencing double-digit growth over the last several years and is looking for talented and driven individuals who can assist us in changing the way dealers communicate and interact with their customers.
As a Program Coordinator, your mission is to help provide the best experience to our customers. This involves pulling together honest, insightful progress reports for clients and internal leadership while managing budgets and timelines across multiple product and work streams. What we expect is for this Program Coordinator to ensure successful, “no surprises” program execution while thoroughly impressing our customers.
In this role, you will work mostly out of our head office in Markham (just north of Toronto) but given the nature of the role you may need to travel to the US to visit key customer stakeholders and staff. These programs are an important step in expanding our success so nothing short of a home run will do.
Ready to apply? Then follow the link above and we’ll walk you through our online application process. Good luck!
What You Would Be Responsible For:
- Supporting the management, execution, client engagement & oversight of one of our client portfolios
- Create comprehensive project plans that encompass all technical and operational aspects of the engagement;
- Develop and monitor project plans, key milestones and KPI’s that ensure the program is delivered on time, on budget, and with the highest quality, that exceeds our client expectations;
- Provide hands on project management expertise to ensure the successful delivery of products & features enhancements to our portfolio of automotive software products, managing multiple priorities simultaneously, in a SaaS based environment.
- Collaborate closely with Software Engineering, Program Management, Client Management, Marketing, Training & Support Services and Product Management to deliver high-value and high-quality products for our partners.
- Identify and mitigate risks to product development and program execution;
- Detailed financial management skills including tracking direct and indirect costs of delivering and supporting the program;
- Report on project governance and risk management metrics to indicate the health and progress of the program in the most vital areas;
- Constantly seek out how to get better everyday and present ideas around continuous improvement and optimize performance across the program value chain, functionally and technically. Identify opportunities to continuously drive efficiencies to either increase time to market, increase profitability or increase client value perception of our product suite;
- Work closely with the Program Manager to align to the program requirements and direction and ensure this is communicated effectively to product development, implementation and training teams;
- Develop and maintain client and internal stakeholder reporting that shows process requirements and documentation standards are adhered to;
- Travel expectations: 2-3 days per year.
What You Bring To The Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in technology or business related discipline
- Program and project Coordinator experience for technology related development and implementation (PMP or similar designation would be an asset)
- 2-4 years of Program or Project Coordination or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience aligning multiple-disciplinary teams with diverse personalities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience supporting highly integrated core business systems
- Experience implementing systems that have operational impact
- Experience implementing across a large number (hundreds or thousands) of geographically diverse sites
- Ability to operate in a matrix organization
- Experience with the automotive industry would be a definite an asset
- Experience in coordinating multiple department deliverables
- Outstanding relationship building and facilitation skills
- Self-motivated and motivator
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Initiative and confidence to assess and improve overall productivity
- Strong communication skills (including strong listening skills)
- Facilitation & conflict resolution along with an ability to manage difficult conversations
- Ultimate team player who understands the important nature of a team environment
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Supervisor, Client Support
As a supervisor in the Client Support Team, Amanda provides guidance and leadership to a team of support representatives and analysts, ensures her team is up-to-date with product and program developments, and manages processes and best practices in the team.
Back to top