What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a PowerPoint expert. As Program Administrator reporting into to the Program Manager for one of our automotive programs. You will play a strategic role in supporting the overall Program Management function as we embark on a major program roll out. From contributing to the preparation and delivery of proposals to creating presentation materials for use throughout the organization this individual will support the programs success.
Supporting the implementation of our data intensive, mobile and highly integrated systems will require the skills of an entrepreneurial, detail oriented Program Administrator, who can find the perfect balance between the needs of the client and the efficiencies we need to be sustainably successful. Assisting with pulling together honest, insightful progress reports to clients and creating accurate, engaging presentation materials will be a core part of what we expect from this individual.
This person will work mostly out of our head office in Toronto but given the nature of the role they could need to travel to the US to visit key customer stakeholders and staff. This program is an important step in expanding our success throughout the service function in North America and then internationally so nothing short of a home run will do.
What You Would Be Responsible For:
- Supporting the management, execution, client engagement & oversight of one of our client portfolios
- Create comprehensive project plans that encompass all technical and operational aspects of the engagement;
- Develop and monitor project plans, key milestones and KPI’s that ensure the program is delivered on time, on budget, and with the highest quality, that exceeds our client expectations;
- Provide hands on project management expertise to ensure the successful delivery of products & features enhancements to our portfolio of automotive software products, managing multiple priorities simultaneously, in a SaaS based environment.
- Collaborate closely with Software Engineering, Program Management, Client Management, Marketing, Training & Support Services and Product Management to deliver high-value and high-quality products for our partners.
- Identify and mitigate risks to product development and program execution;
- Detailed financial management skills including tracking direct and indirect costs of delivering and supporting the program;
- Constantly seek out how to get better everyday and present ideas around continuous improvement and optimize performance across the program, functionally and technically.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to align to the program requirements and direction and ensure this is communicated effectively to product development, implementation and training teams;
- Develop and maintain client and internal stakeholder reporting that shows process requirements and documentation standards are adhered to;
- Travel expectations: 2-3 days per year.
What You Bring To The Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in technology or business related discipline
- Program and Project Administration experience for technology related development and implementation (PMP or similar designation would be an asset)
- 3-5 years of PowerPoint mastery for both developing Program Plan summaries and Ad-Hoc requests
- A personality and working style that is incredibly detail oriented
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and willing to push design boundaries to create excellent presentations
- Ability to operate in a matrix organization
- Experience with the automotive industry would be a definite an asset
- Experience in coordinating multiple department deliverables
- Outstanding relationship building and facilitation skills
- Self-motivated and motivator
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Initiative and confidence to assess and improve overall productivity
- Strong communication skills (including strong listening skills)
- Facilitation & conflict resolution along with an ability to manage difficult conversations
- Ultimate team player who understands the important nature
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Manager, Training & Program Deployment
As the Manager of Training and Program Deployment, Joseph manages training programs for new hires and ensures that the latest knowledge is shared across the organization's many departments.
Back to top