“The product manager often analyzes market and competitive conditions and lays out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands. The role of the product manager spans many activities from strategic to tactical and at its best provides cross-functional leadership—bridging gaps within the company between different functions, most notably between engineering-oriented teams, sales and marketing, and support.”
This definition of a Product Manager, provided by website Aha!, pretty closely describes the amazing opportunities we have at Dealer-FX. That’s right, we are looking for experienced Product Managers to join our growing team!
What’s in it for you?
Be prepared to keep up in our fast-paced environment! Our workplace is awesome; we strive for excellence at all times, but we have tonnes of fun, too. You’ll get to work with people like you: super-smart and talented, who share a passion for what they do (and are really good at it!), and who care about the people they work with.
We offer competitive compensation, health benefits and lots of other perks (like a great work environment, paid volunteer day, team events and more!). We’re adopting a more agile approach in how we do things, which means shorter product cycles and more frequent go-to-market deliveries. If you get a kick out of seeing your efforts come to fruition more often, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
What can you expect as a Dealer-FX Product Manager?
If you’re the right person for us, you can expect to join a dedicated, energetic and innovative team who is responsible for evolving the DFX products and solutions. The team has industry experts working shoulder-to-shoulder with product and tech pro’s to design, build and develop our winning products.
Joining this dynamic team, you will be an evangelist for our product, driving internal and external awareness of the product value proposition. You will leverage your expertise to work with customers, sales, consulting and operations teams to gain a full understand of the needs of the user and the customer. Using this market insight, you will work closely with your engineering counterparts to define innovative product release requirements and deliver these features to market.
You will work with the sales and marketing teams to define and evolve the go-to-market strategy ensuring that product positioning, product benefits and target customers are clearly identified and understood.
Need more info before you can decide? No problem! More details are below – we want you to make an informed decision.
Ready to apply? Great! Follow the link and we’ll take you through our online application process.
- Lead and manage the entire product life cycle including collaborating on product strategy, managing the product roadmap and execution, and leading go-to-market activities
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to gather and specify requirements for current and future products
- Conduct market research supported by visits to customers and potential customers
- Prepare and present prioritization recommendations for executive review and sign off
- Prepare and manage go-to-market plans, working with all departments to execute, ensuring that all internal and external users and customers are informed and prepared for product releases
- Prepare and deliver reports to executives, program managers, and other internal stakeholders
- Analyze potential partner relationships/partnerships which can enhance the product
- The position may also work with external partners and vendors to maintain and develop the product roadmap and user experience
- Depth and scope of product management experience in a software development organization, ideally SaaS
- Have a post-secondary education in Computer Systems or a related discipline
- Sound knowledge and expertise in product management methodologies and best practices
- Personal characteristics ideally suited for this role include: collaborative, flexible, smart and humble
- Strong team membership and leadership capabilities. This position requires as much of a coach as it does a player on the team.
Sound like you? Follow the link to apply now. Good luck!
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
Dealer-FX is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Supervisor, Client Support
As a supervisor in the Client Support Team, Amanda provides guidance and leadership to a team of support representatives and analysts, ensures her team is up-to-date with product and program developments, and manages processes and best practices in the team.
Back to top