Are you looking for something different, perhaps an opportunity to work with an industry trailblazer in a super-hot segment? The automotive space is revving its engines and you can be part of the Dealer-FX development crew that drives our best-in-class solutions.
Not for the faint of heart, working at Dealer-FX is a real ride. As a recognized Deloitte Technology Fast 50 company, we are on an upward trajectory and heading for the checkered flag. With our recent investment by partner HGGC out of Palo Alto, California, Dealer-FX is in rapid growth and expansion mode and we need the likes of you … if you fit the bill.
In this role, we work fast and play for keeps. That’s because our products are awesome and our development team is the foundation of our success in the marketplace. We also like to have fun and enjoy seeing what we do come to fruition.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated, energetic and innovative team who are responsible for evolving the DFX products and solutions. As a Product Manager you will work with your customers, sales, consulting and operations teams to gain a full understanding of the needs of the user and the customer. Using this market insight you will work closely with your engineering counterparts to define innovative product release requirements and deliver these features to market. You will work with the sales and marketing teams to define and evolve the go-to-market strategy ensuring that product positioning, product benefits and target customers are clearly identified and understood. You will serve as the internal and external evangelist for the product, driving internal and external awareness of the product value proposition.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Drive a solution set through market requirements and positioning.
- Engage in product and market research to understand the market, competitive landscape, and opportunities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by visits to customers and potential customers.
- Interface with sales, marketing, business partners, training and support to gather feedback on the current product and input on future requirements. Document and communicate market and product requirements based on input from these key stakeholders
- Assist the Director, Product Management in the development, communications, and implementation of a comprehensive product roadmap that is customer centric in design and execution.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyze potential partner relationships/partnerships which can enhance the product
- Have a post-secondary education in Computer Systems or a related discipline
- Experience building and marketing successful software-as-a-service software offerings.
- 3+ years’ experience in software product management
- A strategic thinker with the ability to analyze information and with the ability to see a product from the user perspective
- Proven ability to create and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, while maintaining multiple project activities and deliverables
- Must possess leadership qualities, have excellent communication and listening skills, as well as strong presentation, negotiation and prioritization skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with initiative and passion to succeed
- Good time management skills with ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Experience in the automotive industry is highly advantageous
- Technically literate, familiar with emerging technologies and trends.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Manager, Training & Program Deployment
As the Manager of Training and Program Deployment, Joseph manages training programs for new hires and ensures that the latest knowledge is shared across the organization's many departments.
Back to top