Process Consultant - Vancouver
The Process Consultant is the conduit between our dealer partners and their future success with our product and processes. Process Consultants coach dealers on our industry leading software and consult on processes that will lead to success (and increased ROI, retention and CSI for them).
All Process Consultants participate in a thorough and comprehensive 8-week training program where they develop a deep knowledge of our product, software and processes. This prepares our consultants for dealership visits and being able to engage Dealership personnel (Dealer Principal, Service Manager/Director, Service Advisors, BDC and shop staff).
Being onsite and face to face with dealers has been one of the keys to our success, so naturally there’s a lot of travel involved (75% on average, at least 15 days out of a month). If you think you’re ready to be a road warrior, here’s how we will support you in your quest:
- Competitive and industry benchmarked salary
- Performance based bonus structure
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Paid vacation
- In depth Training – both in classroom and in the field with our industry titans
- Opportunities for growth
- Company team building events
If we’ve caught your interest read on for the job requirements and qualifications and apply today!
Reporting to a Zone Manager the Process Consultant’s primary role is to ensure successful implementation of Dealer-FX’s 1 Platform Solution to assigned dealers within their zone. They are expected to serve and retain our dealer base by completing the following responsibilities and meeting the defined requirements.
- Embody the Dealer-FX Core Values and Guiding Principles while interacting internally and externally with our dealers
- Own their personal development by participating in Individual Development Plans and the Dealer-FX Mentor Program
- 15 days coaching at dealerships per month
- Prepare for dealership visits to ensure that face to face time with dealers will be productive through proper documentation in the CRM and adhering to the pre-visit process
- Ensure dealership personnel is bought in, leveraging our vision and culture change approach
- Remove any technical roadblocks (network, setup concern, technical issues) by addressing them on site and cooperating with our Help desk
- Spend most of the in-dealership time working shoulder to shoulder with dealership staff in their functional areas to ensure proper use of the Dealer-FX 1 Solution Platform for driving ROI, CSI and retention
- Ensure Dealership Management are comfortable with all aspects of the user interface as well as with the setup & configuration tool
- Consult dealers on enhancing their current processes to realize the benefits of Dealer-FX solutions
- Identify any concerns while at the dealer that are preventing coaching opportunities and escalate to the Zone Manager
- Discuss and document action plans with dealerships to set them on the path to success
- Remote follow up between visits via phone call, email and webinars based on dealer needs and performance
- Use metrics and detailed reports to share success with the dealer and identify areas of opportunities and needs for action
- Collaborate with the Senior Consultants and the Program Director to help improve the program
- Proven ability to solve problems in a dynamic environment
- Ability to analyze data that results in actionable items for success
- Strong track record of process adherence
- Gifted in desire and ability to develop relationship and take care of customers
- Experience with automotive industry or training/consulting preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Experience in a software firm preferred
No unsolicited agency referrals
Dealer-FX is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities.
See Inside the Office of Dealer-FX
Dealer-FX is transforming how millions of consumers interact with automotive brands and retailers. The customer experience management platform uses advanced data analysis and mobile applications to deliver convenience, transparency, and trust to consumers—and increased profitability, retention, and brand loyalty to dealers and global auto manufacturers, also known as Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). The company's ONE Platform is comprised of seven components that deliver the best dealer service experience available.
Back to top