a person who has a comprehensive and authoritative knowledge of or skill in a particular area.
a software package designed to create electronic presentations consisting of a series of separate pages or slides.
a person who tells stories.
We are currently looking for a PowerPoint Specialist to join our Program Management team. Also known as the program PowerPoint expert and key storyteller on the team, you are a creative individual with hawk-like attention to detail for complex data and sensitive information. We need someone who will give their all to creating engaging presentations for our key clients, pulling in the necessary data for compelling storytelling.
Our team is constantly providing status updates and vital information to our clients and we need your help to ensure we are catching their attention and leaving them impressed.
In this role you will work along side our Program Managers collecting and configuring data into engaging stories (really, they need to be super polished and compelling PowerPoint presentations). These presentations will be used extensively in client interactions such as during client visits, conference calls and webinars, among other things.
What’s in it for you?
Other than an amazing professional opportunity right off-the-line, we have you covered with comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Choice of basic or enhanced health benefit plans, dental and vision benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Child care vouchers for back up child care
- Paid parking
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- 1 paid annual volunteer day
- Cool company events and team building activities
On top of that, you will enjoy the unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in an award-winning organization. Plus, given our growth trajectory, there is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow your career.
Interested to know more? Keep reading!
As the most trusted name in automotive marketing and software solutions, Dealer-FX is experiencing double-digit growth over the last several years and is looking for talented and driven individuals who can assist us in changing the way dealers communicate and interact
with their customers.
Ready to apply? Then follow the link above and we’ll walk you through our online application process. Good luck!
[need more details? We have organized the additional responsibilities of this job into a more traditional bulleted list further below.]
- Build presentation and information dashboards regularly to measure and report our platforms performance for our clients
- Show and teach our stakeholders the right metrics to be monitoring both short and long-term success with our product
- Answer questions that people didn’t even know they could ask
- Interact with all internal teams, including but not limited to Training, Sales, Program Management, Product Development.
- Develop and monitor project plans, key milestones and KPI’s that ensure the program is delivered on time, on budget, and with the highest quality, that exceeds our client expectations;
- Constantly seek out how to get better everyday and present ideas around continuous improvement and optimize performance across the program value chain, functionally and technically.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to align to the program requirements and direction and ensure this is communicated effectively to product development, implementation and training teams.
- Develop and maintain client and internal stakeholder reporting that shows process requirements and documentation standards are adhered to
- Travel expectations: 2-3 days per year.
- Great storyteller skills – can produce PowerPoint presentation to get your points across
- Detective-like focus, and takes a methodical approach to problem solving
- Creativity and passion for data and facts
- An eagle-eye, are meticulous, and pays attention to all the little details
- 1-3 years of experience working with PowerPoint, Presentation Software
- Comfortable with creating presentations to clients
- Experience displaying complex data in easily digestible and visually pleasing way.
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Supervisor, Client Support
As a supervisor in the Client Support Team, Amanda provides guidance and leadership to a team of support representatives and analysts, ensures her team is up-to-date with product and program developments, and manages processes and best practices in the team.
Back to top