PHP Software Developer
We are looking for an extremely talented PHP Software Developer to join our quickly growing team. If you have a passion for writing great software in a fast paced environment, and love to work with like minded people to raise the quality bar, keep reading!
The automotive space is revving its engines and you can be part of the Dealer-FX development crew that drives our best-in-class solutions. We work fast, and are driven by the impact our software has on dealers and vehicle owners everywhere! That’s because our products are awesome and our software development team is the foundation of our success in the marketplace. Key to that is having fun and enjoying seeing what we do come to fruition.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting to the Manager, Software Development, you will:
- Write clean, maintainable, tested code that you and the team can proudly call your work
- Drive the plan to take one of our products through a complete refresh (UI/UX upgrade, back-end re-architecture / refactoring, Database optimization)
- Translate requirements into designs & product features
- Drive architectural design discussions for new features and enhancements to our product
- Participate in review and planning sessions in an Agile environment, working closely with our Product team on making sure we’re always building the best product & user experience possible!
- Participate in retrospectives + Kaizen initiatives and contribute to the growth of the team
- Play a big role in grooming the product backlog for this functional area
- Help improve process and development best practices by being a great influence on the team
What you need to have:
- Expert in PHP & LAMP Stack
- Proficient in MVC Frameworks
- Excellent in MySQL Databases
- Experience in CodeIgniter a plus!
- Experience in Angular.js / Node.js a plus
- Great understanding in infrastructure & Apache / Unix / Linux
- Excellent verbal & written communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent organization and time management
- Comfortable working remotely if needed
- Well versed in the Software Development Life Cycle, and extensive knowledge of Agile and its tools, including Scrum & Kanban - a plus
- Great understanding of what clean code looks like, and a large desire to work w/ others to help write clean code
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
A little about Dealer-FX
Not for the faint of heart, working at Dealer-FX is a real ride. As a recognized Deloitte Technology Fast 50 company, we are on an upward trajectory and heading for the checkered flag. With our recent investment by partner HGGC out of Palo Alto, California, Dealer-FX is in rapid growth and expansion mode and we need talented people to join our aggressively growing Technology team.
Dealer-FX, the most trusted name in automotive customer experience and relationship management, is focused on helping dealer and OEM clients to Drive the Customer Experience by enhancing customer retention, leveraging the latest in mobile and data strategies. The 1 Solution suite of service tools provides an integrated software that helps our clients acquire, satisfy and retain more customers, all while revolutionizing the customer experience of servicing a vehicle.
Dealer-FX has been recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500TM company and is also the recipient of the TU Automotive Industry Newcomer award. Dealer-FX also recently announced plans for North American and global expansion, since having finalized an agreement with Private Equity Partner, HGGC based out of Palo Alto, California.
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Supervisor, Client Support
As a supervisor in the Client Support Team, Amanda provides guidance and leadership to a team of support representatives and analysts, ensures her team is up-to-date with product and program developments, and manages processes and best practices in the team.
Back to top