Network Configuration Analyst
The automotive space is revving its engines and you can be part of the Dealer-FX crew that drives our best-in-class solutions. We work fast, and are driven by the impact our software has on dealers and vehicle owners everywhere. That’s because our products are awesome, and the team behind them is pretty awesome, too.
We work to the extreme, have fun to the extreme and now we need extremely talented Network Configuration Analysts to join our quickly growing team. If you have a passion for networking components, infrastructure support and maintenance and bringing exceptional service to our dealership clients in a highly collaborative environment to raise the quality bar, keep reading!
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, health benefits, 3-weeks’ vacation, paid volunteer day, RRSP and TFSA savings programs, free underground parking, and lots of team events and other perks.
Be prepared to keep up in our fast paced environment! Our workplace is awesome; we strive for excellence at all times, but we have tonnes of fun, too. You’ll get to work with people like you: super-smart and talented, who share a passion for what they do (and are really good at it!), and who care about the people they work with.
Interested to join our winning team? Keep reading!
For the Dealer-FX product to perform optimally at a dealership, minimum standard local area network (LAN) requirements have been identified by the Dealer-FX technology group. The purpose of the Network Configuration Analyst is to support the internal Dealer-FX Software Setup team, as well as the dealers, with LAN setup and configuration. The primary objective of this position is to ensure the dealer meets and maintains the minimum network standards so that product performance remains optimal.
- Work with Dealer-FX Customer Success Leads to assist our dealers with Network requirements for installation of our software
- Confirm with dealers that they have met the set up standards required at installation
- Help dealers troubleshoot and resolve performance issues at installation
- Pro-actively follow up for appropriate completion of networking steps on behalf of the dealer
- Update internal systems and document internal systems according to process
- Complete testing with dealership personnel
- Communicate with internal installation team on status of dealers
- Troubleshoot any integration issues, and escalate appropriately as necessary
- Assist the Client Support team on escalated cases related to network issues when reported by dealers
- Complete other duties as assigned
- College diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience in a customer service, help desk or technical support role
- Excellent customer service skills, with proven ability to explain complex technical terms to non-technical people
- Experience in a software firm desirable
- Experience with network configuration and knowledge of network requirements required
- Self-Starter with flexibility to handle diverse tasks
- High level of attention to detail and excellent follow up skills
- Strong command of the English language; both written and verbal
- French Language would be considered an asset
- Possess a "can do" attitude and an overall optimistic approach to work challenges and problem solving
- Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot issues independently.
No unsolicited agency referrals.
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Manager, Client Support
As a supervisor in the Client Support Team, Amanda provides guidance and leadership to a team of support representatives and analysts, ensures her team is up-to-date with product and program developments, and manages processes and best practices in the team.
Back to top