.Net Developer (Sustaining Team)
WANTED! BRIGHT, INNOVATIVE AND HIGHLY FOCUSED APPLICATION SUPPORT DEVELOPER
Tired of the same old, same old? Looking to join a dynamic high growth company that is getting eyeballs from top industry players in the automotive space?
Develop Your Skills with an Industry Trailblazer
The automotive space is revving its engines and you can be part of the Dealer-FX development crew that drives our best-in-class solutions.
Not for the faint of heart, working at Dealer-FX is a real ride. As a recognized Deloitte Technology Fast 50 company, we are on an upward trajectory and heading for the checkered flag. With our recent investment by partner HGGC out of Palo Alto, California, Dealer-FX is in rapid growth and expansion mode and we need the likes of you … if you fit the bill.
In this role, we work fast and play for keeps. That’s because our products are awesome and our development team is the foundation of our success in the marketplace. We also like to have fun and enjoy seeing what we do come to fruition.
We want you to:
- Develop, customize and support ASP.NET software applications.
- Collaborate with other team members across the organization to produce and support amazing software applications.
- Contribute ideas and technology alternatives to make our products better.
You want to:
- Work with our Application Sustaining team among other developers, and Testers to Support and maintain ASP.NET software applications using Microsoft Team foundation for source code management.
- Stay current with tools and design, Maintain and support our systems through bug fixes, customized requests and small enhancements
- Analyze existing software and efficiently problem solve for client requests
- Perform and document appropriate testing to ensure quality delivery
- Provide estimates on activities/tasks required to perform application support and maintenance
- Support your team’s work as well as independently create and finalize all the code on a project
- Create strategies for performance tuning & monitoring to maintain overall application stability
- Provide extended hours support for applications as required during release, trouble shooting and migration activities while ensuring operational sensitivity to business needs and SLA
- Work closely with support and release management groups
- Coordinate, oversee and drive implementation planning and execution
- Handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Other duties as required including preparing detailed design documentation and documenting
- issues & applications
Does This Sound Like you?
- Solid knowledge of current Microsoft .NET Framework, (ASP.NET MVC) Visual Studio, Visual
- Basic, HTML, and Java Script
- Proven experience using Webforms based Web Applications
- Proficiency in Entity Framework, WebAPI, REST WCF, Web Services, XML and AJAX
- Strong knowledge of relational database systems including MS SQL Server
- Proficiency with AngularJS
- Experience in systems and applications integration
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, teamwork experience, and a positive attitude
- Understanding of the SQL of Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Degree or diploma in Software Engineering (or related field) or equivalent
OK, being an application guru is pretty awesome and it’s a high energy and demanding role. So not to worry, we have you covered with some good benefits
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Full health, medical and dental benefits
- Leadership engagement – when you’re part of our team, we’ll keep you informed as we ascend
- Solid training and onboarding
- Benchmarked industry comp and progressive bonus structure
- A Cultural Index to support our people’s unique strengths
You’re on your way to being part of an organization that is a trailblazer in its category
Ok, you’re still reading and thinking, “Wow, this is me”. … So time to make first contact….and you’re one step closer to your new dream job.
Please apply by following the application link above and attaching your resume.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
Dealer-FX is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Supervisor, Client Support
As a supervisor in the Client Support Team, Amanda provides guidance and leadership to a team of support representatives and analysts, ensures her team is up-to-date with product and program developments, and manages processes and best practices in the team.
Back to top