- Markham, Canada
Are you an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist who can help us in our overall marketing efforts? Are you quick to grasp behaviour trends and generate creative ideas? Are you passionate in your field and well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics?
Are you ready to join a dedicated, energetic and innovative team?
Why work at Dealer-FX?
Challenge. Core values we live by. A company that Thinks Differently.
We are a team of 400+ passionate people who work on SaaS based solutions for the Automotive Industry in North America. We’re disrupting in our space and leading our competitors because our applications are complex, well supported and led by a management team that knows exactly how we are going to WIN. We just need your help getting there.
We get lots of recognition (Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and Fast 500 - AGAIN) and have grown rapidly. Deployments are used by millions of users every day, generating millions of dollars in revenue with top brand automotive manufacturers (Audi, Nissan, FCA, Toyota, Lexus).
We have a culture of shared ownership that lends well to our fast paced and ever-changing atmosphere.
We work hard and play even harder - and we make sure you have what you need to achieve your deliverables and goals.
Here’s how we’ll support you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Choice of basic or enhanced health benefit plans, dental and vision benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free underground parking
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- 1 paid annual volunteer day
- Cool company events and team building activities
- Paid company training
We are responsible for executing OEM and dealer marketing programs. As a Marketing Specialist, you will work with the OEM, Marketing Manager, and internal stakeholders from the marketing and program management teams.
Using market insight and marketing best practices you will work closely with your Dealer-FX counterparts to define innovative marketing communication campaigns to our dealer clients. You will work with the OEM Marketing Manager to execute the go-to-market strategy ensuring that product positioning, program benefits and target customers are clearly identified and understood.
There’s a list of traditional requirements and qualifications below if you want more detail.
- Assist in executing and delivering marketing programs to support the expansion and growth of the company’s services and products through appropriate channels (social media, email marketing, direct mail, event marketing)
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Event organization, and execution
- Assist in driving outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content optimization, email marketing, digital marketing and event planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute industry events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other departments to coordinate marketing efforts
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.)
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- 2+ years of marketing communications experience
- Digital and social marketing competence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Minimum BS/BA degree or equivalent
Accept our challenge and come Think Differently with us!
Please no unsolicited agency referrals.
Dealer-FX is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities.
Back to top