Manager, Client Support
Do you want to be a leader within a growing software company who specializes in disrupting the automotive industry?
As the most trusted name in automotive marketing and software solutions, Dealer-FX is experiencing double-digit growth and is one of the fastest growing companies in the US and Canada. We are looking for talented and driven individuals who can assist us in changing the way dealers communicate and interact with their customers.
The automotive industry is now not only focused on vehicle sales but also on the very profitable service function. Dealer-FX is pioneering the transformation of the service department. Think about it! Do you enjoy taking your car in for service? Have you ever felt like you were being upsold on maintenance repairs that you did not need? Dealer-FX fixes all of that by enhancing the customer experience at the dealership level with progressive and innovative software solutions!
- You will have the responsibility for a brand new Client Support Team located in Rochester Hills who resolve all support desk requests for one of our major clients.
- Day to day oversite and coverage for this team will fall under your management and you need to have an exceptional level of collaboration with cross functional teams both in house and in other locations
- Recruiting and building our support organization in Detroit while ensuring a consistency with our corporate culture (ultimately growing to a team of 20+)
- SLA's and consistent and efficient operations are what you have excelled at and you're interested in bringing this knowledge and experience to a new team
- You want to be a consultant and advisor to the organization. Not just answering questions but consulting with customers to recognize and eliminate negative trends
- Software support comes naturally to you and you thrive in the ever changing and dynamic world of Software support.
- Management and leadership to the Client Support Team including Level 1, Level 2, Installation Leads, Client Resolution Specialists, etc.
- Ensure your team can provide the highest level of quality customer service and remote customer support for all software and hardware
- Detailed tracking and creation of KPI's and SLA's and keeping everything on schedule
- Hiring, training, motivating and managing employee performance
- Identify and monitor reporting system issues so that our clients are assured timely and effective resolution.
- Working with other departments to promote long term change that drives our customer experience.
- Ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and that our teams communicate with a unified message and approach, and in a professional manner
- Handling difficult or escalated customer issues, ensuring issues are resolved and effectively communicated in a timely and professional manner
- Train the team to assist end users in self diagnosing tickets and issues and implement automated solutions
- Be strategic in establishing additional metrics to ensure that the team is running at optimal levels at all times
- Execute on future thinking to create improvements to our customer experience
Here's what you bring:
- College degree related to information systems or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Call Centre Management or Communication courses are highly desired
- Previous Management experience including coaching direct reports
- Independant and able to work with little direct supervision
- Impeccable customer facing ability
- Operate in a fast-paced, deadline-driven call centre while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent time management skills
- Automotive dealer experience either BDC or Service departments considered a strong asset
- Supporting software technology, extensive experience in Microsoft products and Google considered an asset.
- Bilingual in French or Spanish considered an asset.
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Manager, Training & Program Deployment
As the Manager of Training and Program Deployment, Joseph manages training programs for new hires and ensures that the latest knowledge is shared across the organization's many departments.
Back to top