Dealer-FX, the most trusted name in automotive customer experience and relationship management, is focused on helping dealer and OEM clients to Drive the Customer Experience by enhancing customer retention, mobile and data strategies. The 1 Solution suite of service tools provides integrated software that delivers a sales to service transition, online scheduling, appointment ledger, route sheet, vehicle status board, seamless DMS integration, advisor and technician dashboards in addition to supporting vehicle telematics and diagnostic data integration.
Dealer-FX has been recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 50TM company and is also the recipient of the TU Automotive Industry Newcomer award. Dealer-FX also recently announced plans for North American and global expansion, since having finalized an agreement with Private Equity Partner, HGGC based out of Palo Alto, California.
In this role, we work fast and play for keeps. That’s because our products are awesome and our development team is the foundation of our success in the marketplace. We also like to have fun and enjoy seeing what we do come to fruition.
Reporting to the IT Manager, The IT Analyst will be responsible for providing end user support by troubleshooting hardware and software issues. You will be working the back room as well as getting out and communicating with our end users. You will display your skills of being able to work independently as well as show your commitment to continuous learning and providing improvements to processes.
What’s in it for you?
Other than an amazing professional opportunity right off-the-line, we have you covered with comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Choice of basic or enhanced health benefit plans, dental and vision benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Child care vouchers for back up child care
- Paid parking
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- 1 paid annual volunteer day
- Cool company events and team building activities
On top of that, you will enjoy the unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in an award-winning organization. Plus, given our growth trajectory, there is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow your career.
Ready to apply? Then follow the link above and we’ll walk you through our online application process. Good luck!
[need more details? We have organized the additional responsibilities of this job into a more traditional bulleted list further below.]
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner
- Supporting our internal networks, laptops, desktops, tablets, etc.
- Answering the most commonly asked questions for defined issues and problems
- Configuring and deploying new equipment
- Assisting with the installation of applications and printer software.
- Providing basic level desktop/technical support (including administering and maintaining end user accounts, password resets/unlocks, and email setup and support)
- Providing phone system troubleshooting basic administration (e.g.: VoIP phone issues, setting up extensions)
- Learning basic support of software and hardware deployed in the organization
- Other tasks and duties as determined by management.
- Having or studying toward a College Diploma, Bachelors Degree or equivalent in IS or IT
- Experience with desktops, laptops, tablets and network support (Windows and macOS)
- Microsoft Domain Environments - Active Directory
- Managing Imaging and re-deployment of devices
- Network printers
- Basic knowledge of routers, switches, and cabling
- Google G Suite and Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), listening skills, able to communicate effectively and tactfully with staff at all levels
- Self-directed, self-motivated & committed to continuous learning and improvements
Back to top