Human Resources/Talent Acquisition Specialist
Human Resources/Talent Acquisition Specialist
“Great vision without great people is irrelevant.”
– Jim Collins, Good to Great
We are looking for a Human Resources/Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our busy (and totally great) People & Culture Team. Dealer-FX is growing (fast!) and we need help delivering outstanding recruitment and acquisition services to the organization, while providing a world class candidate experience to all job applicants.
Working closely with our existing in-house Recruitment team and reporting to the Manager, People & Culture, the successful candidate will be a key part of the team and bring their knowledge and experience in all aspects of full cycle talent acquisition – from planning and posting to selection. They will have a proven track record at delivering excellent service and support to the business in all recruitment activities. Plus, they will understand the importance of the candidate experience in everything they do. And, (just in case that’s not enough!) they’ll be really good at tracking all of their recruitment activities and preparing management reports as requested.
Does this sound like you? It could be if…
You have experience recruiting in the past, at least 2-years’ of experience, and were successful at it. You have a strong interest in the entire recruitment function and continuously look for opportunities to improve, innovate and leverage best practices. You work very well with little direct supervision, but enjoy being a part of the team. You have a “can-do” attitude and thrive when working in a strong service oriented environment. You approach your work and interactions with others with optimism and aim to keep all stakeholders satisfied and informed throughout the process. Have a passion for all things “people” in an organization? Even better! You’ll probably have achieved your CHRP, or are working toward it. Finally, you probably know a thing or two about recruiting in the uber competitive tech space, or maybe have done some recruiting in the automotive industry.
What’s in it for you?
Other than an amazing professional opportunity right off-the-line, we have you covered with comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Choice of basic or enhanced health benefit plans, dental and vision benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Child care vouchers for back up child care
- Free onsite, underground parking
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- 1 paid annual volunteer day
- Cool company events and team building activities
On top of that, you will enjoy the unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in an award-winning organization. Plus, given our growth trajectory, there is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow your career.
Interested to know more? Keep reading!
As the most trusted name in automotive marketing and software solutions, Dealer-FX is experiencing double-digit growth over the last several years and is looking for talented and driven individuals who can assist us in changing the way dealers communicate and interact with their customers.
Ready to apply? Then follow the link above and we’ll walk you through our online application process. Good luck!
[need more details? We have organized the additional responsibilities of this job into a more traditional bulleted list further below.]
- Responsible for executing and driving new and existing recruitment initiatives
- Sourcing candidates using networking, social media, events, competitive intelligence/research and other available tools
- Interview, assess and present qualified candidates to hiring managers based on job profiles
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders (Hiring Managers, Executives and P & C team) to understand the recruitment needs
- Work with our hiring managers and executive teams to schedule, interview and gather timely feedback on candidates
- Provide counsel on best practices and policies to ensure effective execution of recruitment strategies and initiatives.
- Participate in the development of an ongoing optimization of the recruitment process
- Provide weekly talent analytics, tracking candidate pipelines, quality of hire, time to fill, etc.
To take on the role of HR/Talent Acquisition Specialist, you must have:
- A comfort level with direct sourcing, networking, and using social media platforms (Stack Overflow, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (nice to have, ICims, Recruit), the Internet, job boards, social media, etc.
- An expert level knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing and communication
- A proven track record in poaching talent from top-tier tech companies
- Experience in conducting technical interviews
- A passion for finding and recruiting exceptional people
- An ability to develop and executes sourcing techniques and external networks to generate a quality pool of candidates
- An ability to multi-task in a very fast paced, ever changing environment.
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Supervisor, Client Support
As a supervisor in the Client Support Team, Amanda provides guidance and leadership to a team of support representatives and analysts, ensures her team is up-to-date with product and program developments, and manages processes and best practices in the team.
Back to top