Data Quality Analyst
Data. Not just a soong-based android on Star Trek, TNG anymore.
For us at Dealer-FX, data, or should we say really accurate, clean and complete data, is critical to driving the customer experience. And we take the customer experience super seriously. So, we take data integrity and quality super seriously, too.
Do you care about data quality as much as we do?
If so, maybe you could be our next Data Quality Analyst.
Here’s what we need:
Essentially, we are looking for someone with a passion for consistency and accuracy to add value to our team. Our company is taking huge strides in the industry and to ensure our products remain on the leading edge, we require a person like you, if you have the drive to step into a fast paced, ever growing company.
What is required? An ambitious and driven person with a keen eye on detail and a desire to get things right the first time.
As the Data Quality Analyst, you will assess, test and audit data contained in Dealer-FX products, applications and internal systems. You’ll be checking for data completeness, consistency and accuracy. Your primary responsible will be to review automotive schedules in our system to ensure everything is set up correctly for each vehicle. You’ll also assess the quality of our legacy data, and respond to requests and enquiries from our clients regarding data accuracy.
In addition, you’ll have some opportunity to work closely with other internal teams to ensure that our business systems and other products are of the highest quality possible.
Think this might be you? It could be if:
You have two years’ experience in a QA or data testing role, preferably in a service or technical support environment. Maybe you even have a certification or specific training in QA. You have a keen attention to detail, are results driven and focused. (Okay, we know those sound cliché, but we really mean it! Dealer-FX is driving hard into the future of dealership and automotive technology and we only want people who can help us flawlessly execute our mission.)
[Editor’s note: At this point in a job posting, we’d like to take a moment to acknowledge that some of you prefer to see job details in a bulleted list format. If that’s you, you can see the lists on this job below.]
Are you ready to apply? Then follow the link and we’ll walk you through our online application process. Good luck!
- Gather and understand data quality requirements and deliverables
- Monitor and review data for quality standards and integrity across various systems
- Perform ongoing audits and quality assurance tests and checks to ensuredata integrity
- Record and report on test results, make recommendations where needed and assist in defect resolution process as required.
- Maintain a log of defects and resolutions
- Implement best practices in data collection, input and management to guarantee quality assurance
- Perform data cleansing as needed
- Support the migration of existing, legacy data into new information systems
- Provides timely responses to customer and business enquiries regarding data quality and makes corrections and adjustments as needed
- Ensure timely notification of issues/problems and make recommendations for issue/problem resolution.
- Contribute to the creation of data processes and procedures
- Work closely with the Content team lead and Project Leader to ensure QA deliverables match the overall project timelines
- Work collaboratively to identify solutions and resolve problems
- Other duties as required
- Post secondary diploma or degree, ideally in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or related field
- 2+ years in quality assurance/data testing and verification
- Knowledge of QA methodologies
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Practical experience in SQL scripting an asset
- Ability to set up, configure and test in multiple environments
- A formal certification in QA an asset
- Fast learner with the ability to adapt to new processes and technologies
- Relentless attention to detail, accuracy and functionality
- Able to understand the nature and workflow of complex business and technical processes
- Willingness to learn and adapt to our constantly evolving environment
- Highly detailed oriented with strong time management and prioritization skills
- Works effectively with minimal supervision and under pressure with tight deadlines
Dealer-FX is an equal opportunity employer. Please no agency applications. For assistance, please email: [email protected]
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Manager, Training & Program Deployment
As the Manager of Training and Program Deployment, Joseph manages training programs for new hires and ensures that the latest knowledge is shared across the organization's many departments.
Back to top