As the most trusted name in automotive marketing and software solutions, Dealer-FX is experiencing double-digit growth over the last several years and is looking for talented and driven individuals who can assist us in changing the way dealers communicate and interact with their customers.
Dealer-FX is focused on helping our OEM and dealer clients to “Drive the Customer Experience”. Approved and sponsored by leading OEMs our industry-changing software and programs are designed to build trust, brand value, social networking, and increase customer loyalty and retention.
We are looking for a bright, innovative, and highly organized Date Analyst to join our Toronto, Canada office. The new Data Analyst will be responsible for developing standardized processes and methodologies for data collection, reporting and analysis by ensuring the provision of quality data, adherence to data standards and alignment with organizational reporting requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Data migration/manipulation
• Data processing
• Data verification/investigation/validation
• Automation and streamlining of processes and procedures
• Reporting and exception reporting
• Fault finding and error tracing
• Data structures and reorganization
• ETL & data loading
• Working with SSAS and SSRS to design and generate reports
• Analysis and solution delivery
• Month-end procedures
• Stand-in tasks for DBA
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
• Must have experience with SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, SSIS (ETL), SSAS, SSRS.
• MS SQL Server (5-7 years), SSRS (3-5 years), SSIS (3-5 years), SSAS (3-5) years
• Must demonstrate expertise in data analysis, data modeling, database design, database implementation, capacity planning, and tuning.
• Deep understanding of database design principals, query execution plans, stored procedures and SQL coding
• Experience with T SQL and DTS stored procedures
• Strong self-sufficiency and initiative working on Database projects
• Practical experience in managing the internal and external MS SQL Database Security
• Excellent interpersonal, team building, organizational, problem solving and communication skills
• Ability to convey technical issues and material to non-technical people
• Exceptional documentation skills are required
• Must be comfortable with new technologies in an ever changing environment
• Proven ability to work with dynamic priorities and to develop effective working relationships with internal and external users/customers and stakeholders
• Ability to interpret data and formulate decision alternatives substantiated by data findings
• Experience with statistical software to support ad hoc analyses and reporting
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
Dealer-FX is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Manager, Training & Program Deployment
As the Manager of Training and Program Deployment, Joseph manages training programs for new hires and ensures that the latest knowledge is shared across the organization's many departments.
Back to top