Customer Success Lead
The automotive space is revving its engines and you can be part of the Dealer-FX crew that drives our best-in- class solutions. We work fast, and are driven by the impact our software has on dealers and vehicle owners everywhere! That’s because our products are awesome, and the team behind them is pretty awesome, too.
Dealer-FX is focused on helping our OEM and dealer clients to “Drive the Customer Experience”. Approved and sponsored by leading OEMs our industry-changing software and programs are designed to build trust, brand value, social networking, and increase customer loyalty and retention.
For the Dealer-FX product to perform optimally at a dealership, it is critical that the product be set and installed correctly. The purpose of the Install Lead is to support dealers with product setup and configuration. The overall objective for this role is to educate and assist our clients in the setup of our software solutions.
To achieve the overall objective this position:
- Collaborates and coordinates with other team members (eg. sales, client support) to ensure seamless client experience.
- Facilitates webinars attended by dealer(s) so that they understand how to configure our software solutions to fit their requirements
- Assists clients in setting up our software solutions in a way that will fit with their processes
- Follows a proven process and uses process checklists to ensure that the dealers have completed their setup prior to key milestones such as in-dealership training
- Provides feedback to other Dealer-FX employees to improve our processes and solutions
- Comfort with technology to become an expert in our software in a short period of time
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proven understanding of dealership service departments
- Experience within automotive industry preferred
- Experience in a software firm preferred
- Self-starter with flexibility to handle diverse tasks
- High level of attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Strong command of the English language; both verbal and written
- Advanced Microsoft office skills in particular, Power Point
- Advanced presentation skills and experience conducting webinars
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Supervisor, Client Support
As a supervisor in the Client Support Team, Amanda provides guidance and leadership to a team of support representatives and analysts, ensures her team is up-to-date with product and program developments, and manages processes and best practices in the team.
Back to top