Customer Success Lead
The automotive space is revving its engines and you can be part of the Dealer-FX crew that drives our best-in- class solutions. We work fast and are driven by the impact our software has on dealers and vehicle owners everywhere! That’s because our products are awesome, and the team behind them is pretty awesome, too.
Dealer-FX is focused on helping our OEM and dealer clients to “Drive the Customer Experience”. Approved and sponsored by leading OEMs our industry-changing software and programs are designed to build trust, brand value, social networking, and increase customer loyalty and retention.
For the Dealer-FX product to perform optimally at a dealership, it is critical that the product be set and installed correctly. The purpose of the Customer Success Lead is to support dealers with product setup and configuration. The overall objective for this role is to educate and assist our clients in the setup of our software solutions.
We work hard and fast; no joke. We are revolutionizing software for automotive dealerships and are disrupting in our space. Deloitte Fast 50TM and Fast 500TM are a few of our accolades and while we love winning awards, it’s all about our people. Check out our company profile on The Muse to understand more: https://www.themuse.com/jobs/c-dealerfx-jobs
- Competitive compensation packages
- Choice of basic or enhanced health benefit plans, dental and vision benefits and RRSP Savings Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Child care vouchers for back up child care
- Free underground parking
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- 1 paid annual volunteer day
- Cool company events and team building activities
If you’re driven to learn more and prefer traditional job details, you’ll find some bullets below. If you think you’re an ideal fit and are excited by what you’ve read and seen apply today!
To achieve the overall objective this position:
- Collaborates and coordinates with other team members (eg. sales, client support) to ensure seamless client experience.
- Facilitates webinars attended by dealer(s) so that they understand how to configure our software solutions to fit their requirements
- Assists clients in setting up our software solutions in a way that will fit with their processes
- Follows a proven process and uses process checklists to ensure that the dealers have completed their setup prior to key milestones such as in-dealership training
- Comfort with technology to become an expert in our software in a short period of time
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proven understanding of dealership service departments
- Experience within automotive industry preferred
- Experience in a software firm preferred
- Self-starter with flexibility to handle diverse tasks
- High level of attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Strong command of the English language; both verbal and written
- Advanced Microsoft office skills in particular, Power Point
- Advanced presentation skills and experience conducting webinars
No unsolicited agency referrals
Dealer-FX is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities.
Back to top