We are looking for a Contract Administrator to join our busy and growing team.
Working in this multifaceted role, the successful candidate will bring their knowledge and experience in contract administration. They will have a proven track record of managing an organization's portfolio of contracts and agreements which will include assisting with drafting of proposals, follow up with customers, partners and suppliers and database management. In addition, they will be administering all contracts to ensure internal compliance, therefore a solid understanding in the technology and automotive industries are a strong asset.
Does this sound like you? It could be if…
You have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience working in a contract administration role. You work very well varying seniority levels both internal and external and have an Innovative outlook, able to contribute ideas to increase efficiencies. You are a go-getter and motivated to get the job done. Your Keen attention to detail allows you to spot errors and opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
Other than an amazing professional opportunity right off-the-line, we have you covered with comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Choice of basic or enhanced health benefit plans, dental and vision benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Child care vouchers for back up child care
- Free onsite, underground parking
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- 1 paid annual volunteer day
- Cool company events and team building activities
On top of that, you will enjoy the unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in an award-winning organization. Plus, given our growth trajectory, there is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow your career.
Interested to know more? Keep reading!
As the most trusted name in automotive marketing and software solutions, Dealer-FX is experiencing double-digit growth over the last several years and is looking for talented and driven individuals who can assist us in changing the way dealers communicate and interact with their customers.
Ready to apply? Then follow the link above and we’ll walk you through our online application process. Good luck!
- Assist with the preparation of contracts and agreements for OEM and Dealership customers, technology partners and vendors
- Ensure that the company is following compliance protocol as provided for in company contracts
- Prepare contracts using standard language and templates
- Update and track changes to standardized contracts on an as needed basis
- Build and manage a data base to administer the various contracts to include new and existing contracts as well as changes to contracts and standard templates
- Assist with the preparation of contracts, proposals and agreements
- Ensure all deadlines, conditions and obligation are being followed and delivered by the company
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records
- Create language standards for existing and new contracts
- Work with various internal departments to ensure compliance throughout the organization to contractual obligations
- Minimum three years experience in a contract administration role
- Exposure to technology and automotive industries are an asset
- Familiar with standard technology industry contracting
- Innovative outlook, able to contribute ideas to increase efficiencies
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors and opportunities
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels both internal and external
Back to top