Client Support Representative
As the most trusted name in automotive marketing and software solutions, Dealer-FX is experiencing double-digit growth over the last several years and is looking for talented and driven individuals who can assist us in changing the way dealers communicate and interact with their customers.
Dealer-FX is focused on helping our OEM and dealer clients to “Drive the Customer Experience”. Approved and sponsored by leading OEMs our industry-changing software and programs are designed to build trust, brand value, social networking, and increase customer loyalty and retention.
The Client Support Representative is responsible for installing and supporting all phases of the Dealer-FX Retail Service Solution. This role requires a team player who is proactive, customer-focused and enjoys being constantly challenged by identifying issues and determining solutions.
This is a full-time position located in our new Michigan based office. This role is a multiple as we have are staffing a team of representatives for the new office.
- Communicating with existing clients (inbound and outbound)
- Responding to client requests, tracking and reporting issues and keeping the client informed of incident progress and impending actions
- Collaborating with peers regarding issues and solutions and escalating issues as required
- Monitoring all of the metrics associated with Dealer-FX’s commitment to the customer
- Tracking and reporting program sustainability
- Providing guidance, support and feedback for new programs
- Conducting monthly and quarterly business review with dealership management
- Identifying areas of opportunity (breadth penetration) and supporting the company’s current dealer and manufacturer programs, which may include travel and conducting on-site training and installation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College diploma or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years relevant experience in a customer service, help desk or technical support role
- Strong command of the English language; both verbal and written
- Bilingual in French or Spanish is a plus
- Strong Computer Skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior customer service and relationship management skills
- Exceptional telephone etiquette
- Ability to independently solve problems & make decisions
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Manager, Training & Program Deployment
As the Manager of Training and Program Deployment, Joseph manages training programs for new hires and ensures that the latest knowledge is shared across the organization's many departments.
Back to top