Client Support Representative
Dealer-FX, the most trusted name in automotive customer experience and relationship management, is focused on helping dealer and OEM clients to Drive the Customer Experience by enhancing customer retention, mobile, and data strategies.
We’ve been experiencing explosive growth over the last several years. As a result, we’re looking for talented and driven individuals who can contribute to our goal of changing the way dealerships communicate and interact with their customers.
Already known by OEM’s and dealers across North America for our commitment to innovation in automotive software solutions, Dealer-FX has been recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500TMand Technology Fast 50TMcompany and is also the recipient of the TU Automotive Industry Newcomer, an award that celebrates the best companies in the connected car industry.
Headquartered in Markham, and with 90% of our customers located in the U.S., Dealer-FX recently announced plans for North American and global expansion, since having finalized an agreement with Private Equity Partner, HGGC based out of Palo Alto, California.
The Client Support Representative is responsible for installing and supporting all phases of the Dealer-FX Retail Service Solution. This role requires a team player who is proactive, customer-focused and enjoys being constantly challenged by identifying issues and determining solutions.
This is a full-time position located in our Markham head office.
- Communicating with existing clients (inbound and outbound)
- Responding to client requests, tracking and reporting issues and keeping the client informed of incident progress and impending actions
- Collaborating with peers regarding issues and solutions and escalating issues as required
- Monitoring all of the metrics associated with Dealer-FX’s commitment to the customer
- Tracking and reporting program sustainability
- Providing guidance, support and feedback for new programs
- Conducting monthly and quarterly business review with dealership management
- Identifying areas of opportunity (breadth penetration) and supporting the company’s current dealer and manufacturer programs, which may include travel and conducting on-site training and installation.
- College diploma or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years relevant experience in a customer service, help desk or technical support role
- Strong command of the English language; both verbal and written
- Strong Computer Skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior customer service and relationship management skills
- Exceptional telephone etiquette
- Ability to independently solve problems & make decisions
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
VP, Software Development
As VP of Software Development, Haitham’s responsibilities include growing the development organization, improving development practices, and removing obstacles so the team can focus on building great software.
Back to top