Client Support Representative
noun: gold standard; plural noun: gold standards
The best, most reliable, or most prestigious thing of its type.
“the gold standard for accurate experimental procedures is the double-blind medication trial”
The Client Support Representative is responsible for installing and supporting all phases of the Dealer-FX Retail Service Solution. This role requires a team player who is proactive, customer-focused and enjoys being constantly challenged by identifying issues and determining solutions. We are committed to finding solutions and using every call as a learning opportunity for the client or ourselves, to make sure we are being proactive with any issues.
Dealer-FX is focused on helping our OEM and dealer clients to provide the “The Best Experience. Period.”
What’s in it for you?
Other than an amazing professional opportunity right off-the-line, we have you covered with comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Choice of basic or enhanced health benefit plans, dental and vision benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Child care vouchers for back up child care
- Paid parking
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- 1 paid annual volunteer day
- Cool company events and team building activities
On top of that, you will enjoy the unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in an award-winning organization. Plus, given our growth trajectory, there is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow your career.
Interested to know more? Keep reading!
As the most trusted name in automotive marketing and software solutions, Dealer-FX is experiencing double-digit growth over the last several years and is looking for talented and driven individuals who can assist us in changing the way dealers communicate and interact with their customers.
Ready to apply? Then follow the link above and we’ll walk you through our online application process. Good luck!
[need more details? We have organized the additional responsibilities of this job into a more traditional bulleted list further below.]
- Communicating with existing clients (inbound and outbound)
- Responding to client requests, tracking and reporting issues and keeping the client informed of incident progress and impending actions
- Collaborating with peers regarding issues and solutions and escalating issues as required
- Monitoring all of the metrics associated with Dealer-FX’s commitment to the customer
- Tracking and reporting program sustainability
- Providing guidance, support and feedback for new programs
- Conducting monthly and quarterly business review with dealership management
- Identifying areas of opportunity (breadth penetration) and supporting the company’s current dealer and manufacturer programs, which may include travel and conducting on-site training and installation.
- College diploma or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years relevant experience in a customer service, help desk or technical support role
- Strong command of the English language; both verbal and written
- Bilingual in French or Spanish is a plus
- Strong Computer Skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior customer service and relationship management skills
- Exceptional telephone etiquette
- Ability to independently solve problems & make decisions
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Supervisor, Client Support
As a supervisor in the Client Support Team, Amanda provides guidance and leadership to a team of support representatives and analysts, ensures her team is up-to-date with product and program developments, and manages processes and best practices in the team.
Back to top