Client Support Analyst - Level 3
Dealer-FX, the most trusted name in automotive customer experience and relationship management, is focused on helping dealer and OEM clients to Drive the Customer Experience by enhancing customer retention, mobile and data strategies. The 1 Solution suite of service tools provides integrated software that delivers a sales to service transition, online scheduling, appointment ledger, route sheet, vehicle status board, seamless DMS integration, advisor and technician dashboards in addition to supporting vehicle telematics and diagnostic data integration.
Dealer-FX has been recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 50TM company and is also the recipient of the TU Automotive Industry Newcomer award. Dealer-FX also recently announced plans for North American and global expansion, since having finalized an agreement with Private Equity Partner, HGGC based out of Palo Alto, California.
We want you to:
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to internal and external parties
- Follow process for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate teams
- Ensure proper updates and closure of all issues
- Work closely with development, QA and Product Management team
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base notes and articles.
Your experience includes:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience in advanced technical support
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven experience supporting Webforms based Web Applications
- Knowledge of SQL Databases, MySQL
- Proficency with Windows systems and application
- Basic knowledge of HTML
The things that drive you are:
- Working in a fast paced and challenging team that uses collaboration and communication effectively to get things done
- Learning new technologies and a natural curiosity about SAAS applications
- Being tasked with projects and work outside your comfort zone and learning independently and on the fly
- Joining a group that has a “work hard, play hard” mentality
If you are interested in joining a fast-paced software company on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50TM list that is seriously disrupting the automotive technology landscape and definitely cares about providing a great working environment for its employees, then apply immediately.
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Manager, Training & Program Deployment
As the Manager of Training and Program Deployment, Joseph manages training programs for new hires and ensures that the latest knowledge is shared across the organization's many departments.
Back to top