Business Systems Analyst
If you've got an analytical mindset, a drive to make things better, a passion for documenting and analyzing and can articulate yourself exceptionally well we have a great new role for you!
Dealer-FX, the most trusted name in automotive customer experience and relationship management, is focused on helping dealer and OEM clients to Drive the Customer Experience by enhancing customer retention, mobile and data strategies. The 1 Solution suite of service tools provides integrated software that delivers a sales to service transition, online scheduling, appointment ledger, route sheet, vehicle status board, seamless DMS integration, advisor and technician dashboards in addition to supporting vehicle telematics and diagnostic data integration.
Dealer-FX has been recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 50TM company and is also the recipient of the TU Automotive Industry Newcomer award. Dealer-FX also recently announced plans for North American and global expansion, since having finalized an agreement with Private Equity Partner, HGGC based out of Palo Alto, California.
Our Business Systems Analyst will work closely with many teams in our group to resolve our complex business problems on our Business Intelligence initiative. You'll get to format and define our system scope and objectives based on our needs, and provide us with a good understanding of how our business systems and it's requirements will be met. It's a combination of a technical, strategic and client focused role, and it's one where you'll get a chance to grow professionally and influence decisions.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining and articulating system requirements based on a solid understanding of applicable business process, systems and industry needs
- Performing gap analysis, documenting requirements and translating findings into requirements which may include logical data models, measurements and UI wireframes.
- Assisting in planning and implementation
- Participating in client facing activities
- Supporting the client through the project lifecycle from inception to production
- Facilitate meetings and provide feedback and guidance to Quality Assurance team
- Develop various project deliverables (i.e. Business Cases, Business Requirements Documents, Functional and Non-Functional Requirements, Current and Future State Process Flows, Use Cases, UAT Plans and Test Cases).
- Ensuring all work completed is within existing policies, procedures, organizational objectives, and meets high quality and customer service standards
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in business/systems analysis and/or software implementation.
- Experience in Business Intelligence solutions
- Experience with SQL queries and scripts
- Superior analytical, investigative and critical thinking skills, data and process modeling skills, as well as, problem solving and specification skills
- Must possess leadership qualities, have excellent communication and listening skills, as well as strong presentation, negotiation and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to create and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, while maintaining multiple project activities and deliverables
- Experience delivering training involving, software and business processes to end users, consulting partners and/or other interested parties
- Experience in Sales and ERP processes considered a strong asset
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry is considered a strong asset
No unsolicited agency referrals
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Manager, Client Support
As a supervisor in the Client Support Team, Amanda provides guidance and leadership to a team of support representatives and analysts, ensures her team is up-to-date with product and program developments, and manages processes and best practices in the team.
Back to top