Business Development Specialist
We are looking for a Business Development Specialist to join our newly created division in the Business Development Team. Dealer-FX is growing (fast!) and we need help delivering Exceptional Client Experience to the organization, while providing world class communication to our valued Customers.
The Business Development Specialist is a specialized, highly trained & skilled member of the team. The Business Development Specialist handles inbound service reservation calls, confirms service reservations, performs outbound follow-up calls for due and overdue service clients; Special Order Parts (SOP) notifications; scheduling calls and any additional outbound calls requested by management.
Does this sound like you? It could be if…
You have experience working in a customer service, retention driven contact centre in the past, at least 2-years’ of experience, and were successful at it. You possess a cheerful and enthusiastic disposition, enjoy working with customers, with the ability to speak articulately. You continuously look for opportunities to improve, innovate and leverage best practices. You work very well with little direct supervision, but enjoy being a part of the team. You display great work ethics, have a “can-do” attitude in the face of change and thrive when working in a strong service oriented environment. You approach your work and interactions with others with optimism and aim to keep all stakeholders satisfied and informed throughout the process. Do you enjoy conducting outbound telephone calls with enthusiasm and supporting the goals and vision of the team? Even better! You’ll probably have done some work in a dealership..
What’s in it for you?
Other than an amazing professional opportunity right off-the-start??, we have you covered with comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Choice of basic or enhanced health benefit plans, dental and vision benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Child care vouchers for back up child care
- Free onsite, underground parking
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- 1 paid annual volunteer day
- Cool company events and team building activities
On top of that, you will enjoy the unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in an award-winning organization. Plus, given our growth trajectory, there is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow your career.
Interested to know more? Keep reading!
As the most trusted name in automotive marketing and software solutions, Dealer-FX is experiencing double-digit growth over the last several years and is looking for talented and driven individuals who can assist us in changing the way dealers communicate and interact with their customers.
Ready to apply? Then follow the link above and we’ll walk you through our online application process. Good luck!
[need more details? We have organized the additional responsibilities of this job into a more traditional bulleted list further below.]
- Promptly and professionally answer inbound calls with the goal of providing an exceptional client experience resulting in a scheduled reservation with the service team.
- Follow and master all training materials including inbound service call guides and Strategic Responses (word tracks) and in order to accurately answer all guest’s questions.
- Keep current with service specials, all direct mail pieces, and recall notices from the manufacturer.
- The ability to work flexible hours - Monday through Friday 9:30 am to 9:00 pm, and Saturdays from 10-6
To take on the role of Business Development Specialist, you must have:
- Proficient operational software techniques for DMS, Dealer-FX and any additional dealer specific software.
- Having the aptitude & desire to develop a solid understanding of product information related to all brands, vehicles and all maintenance/repair services provided by the service department(s) included with this group.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed all Key Performance Indicators that are specific to the role
- English/French Bilingual a must!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Software savvy
- Previous Dealership experience a strong asset
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Supervisor, Client Support
As a supervisor in the Client Support Team, Amanda provides guidance and leadership to a team of support representatives and analysts, ensures her team is up-to-date with product and program developments, and manages processes and best practices in the team.
Back to top