Bilingual Customer Success Lead
For the Dealer-FX product to perform optimally at a dealership, it is critical that the product be set and installed correctly. The purpose of the Install Lead is to support dealers with product setup and configuration. The overall objective for this role is to educate and assist our clients in the setup of our software solutions.
In this role, you will collaborate and coordinate with other team members and departments (eg. sales, client support) to ensure flawless execution of our product rollout on the client side. One of our keys to success is our commitment to providing our customer with the “Best Experience. Period.”
This position has the flexibility to work from our Toronto Office or, from a home based office, such as Ottawa or in the Province of Quebec.
What’s in it for you?
Other than an amazing professional opportunity right off-the-line, we have you covered with comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Choice of basic or enhanced health benefit plans, dental and vision benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Child care vouchers for back up child care
- Paid parking
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- 1 paid annual volunteer day
- Cool company events and team building activities
On top of that, you will enjoy the unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in an award-winning organization. Plus, given our growth trajectory, there is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow your career.
Interested to know more? Keep reading!
As the most trusted name in automotive marketing and software solutions, Dealer-FX is experiencing double-digit growth over the last several years and is looking for talented and driven individuals who can assist us in changing the way dealers communicate and interact with their customers.
Ready to apply? Then follow the link above and we’ll walk you through our online application process. Good luck!
[need more details? We have organized the additional responsibilities of this job into a more traditional bulleted list further below.]
To achieve the overall objective this position:
- Collaborates and coordinates with other team members (eg. sales, client support) to ensure seamless client experience.
- Facilitates webinars attended by dealer(s) so that they understand how to configure our software solutions to fit their requirements
- Assists clients in setting up our software solutions in a way that will fit with their processes
- Follows a proven process and uses process checklists to ensure that the dealers have completed their setup prior to key milestones such as in-dealership training
- Provides feedback to other Dealer-FX employees to improve our processes and solutions
- Comfort with technology to become an expert in our software in a short period of time
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong command of the French language; both verbal and written
- Proven understanding of dealership service departments
- Experience within automotive industry preferred
- Experience in a software firm preferred
- Self-starter with flexibility to handle diverse tasks
- High level of attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Strong command of the English language; both verbal and written
- Advanced Microsoft office skills in particular, Power Point
- Advanced presentation skills and experience conducting webinars
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Supervisor, Client Support
As a supervisor in the Client Support Team, Amanda provides guidance and leadership to a team of support representatives and analysts, ensures her team is up-to-date with product and program developments, and manages processes and best practices in the team.
Back to top