Bilingual Business Development Representative
You want to:
- provide clients with solutions that drive their business
- cold call new prospective customers and maintain relationships with existing ones
- build a strong sales funnel
- capitalize on marketing campaigns, OEM Field Team referrals and your current relationships
s what youll be doing:
- Business Development and Inside Sales of Dealer-FX solutions
- Generating leads from existing and new prospects (inbound and outbound) by identifying areas of opportunity (breadth and depth penetration) and supporting the company’s current dealer and manufacturer programs.
- Building quotations and proposals
- Collaborating with peers regarding issues and solutions and escalating issues as required
- Monitoring all of the metrics associated with Dealer-FX’s sales and leads targets
- Tracking and reporting performance
- Providing guidance, support and feedback for new programs
- Conducting monthly and quarterly business reviews with Dealer-FX management
Here`s what you need to be successful:
- College diploma or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years relevant experience in an outbound sales role
- Strong command of the English and French language; both verbal and written
- Strong Computer Skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps products
- Superior customer service and relationship management skills
- Exceptional telephone etiquette
- Ability to independently solve problems & make decisions
THIS ROLE IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!
It’s a high energy and demanding role. So not to worry, we have you covered with some good benefits:
Eligible for competitive health, medical and dental benefits
Leadership engagement – when you’re part of our team, we’ll keep you informed as we ascend
Solid training and onboarding
Benchmarked industry comp and progressive bonus structure
A Cultural Index to support our people’s unique strengths
Dealer-FX is an equal opportunity employer.
Here’s why people love working for us
As the most trusted name in automotive marketing and software solutions, Dealer-FX is experiencing double-digit growth and is one of the fastest growing companies in the US and Canada. We are looking for talented and driven individuals who can assist us in changing the way dealers communicate and interact with their customers.
The automotive industry is now not only focused on vehicle sales but also on the very profitable service function. Dealer-FX is pioneering the transformation of the service department. Think about it! Do you enjoy taking your car in for service? Have you never felt like you were being upsold on maintenance repairs that you did not need? Dealer-FX fixes all of that by enhancing the customer experience at the dealership level with progressive and innovative software solutions!
With 90% of our customers located in the US, Dealer-FX has been recognized as a North American Deloitte Technology Fast 500TM and Canadian Deloitte Fast 50TM company. We are also the recipient of TU-Automotive’s Industry Newcomer award.
If you think you have what it takes start your application today!!
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Manager, Training & Program Deployment
As the Manager of Training and Program Deployment, Joseph manages training programs for new hires and ensures that the latest knowledge is shared across the organization's many departments.
Back to top