Application Support Analyst
It’s no secret that tech boasts the hottest job market. Filled with thousands of talented and smart people (like you!) and even more exciting opportunities. In such a highly competitive landscape, where companies are competing for the best and the brightest, some are pulling out all the stops to get what they need. So, when you’re spoiled for choice, why would you want to work at Dealer-FX and be our next Application Support Analyst?
- You would be joining a fast-paced software company on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50TM(Canada) and Technology Fast 500TM (US) lists
- We are seriously disrupting the automotive technology landscape
- We care about providing a great working environment for our employees
- You’ll be working on a fast paced and challenging team that uses collaboration and communication effectively to get things done
- Learn new technologies to satisfy your natural curiosity about SAAS applications
- You’ll be joining a group that has a “work hard, play hard” mentality (we take both pretty seriously)
As an Application Support Analyst at Dealer-FX, you will use your keen trouble-shooting and technical skills to deal with issues related to our software, network and database. Your exceptional communication skills will come in handy as you work with other super-smart Dealer-FX employees to find and fix problems with our in-production application.
What are we looking for?
You’re going to be the right person for us if you thrive when working outside your comfort zone, and you enjoy learning independently and on the fly. You’re as knowledgeable with web applications as you are with SQL databases and MySQL. Your sweet spot is when you are digging in to find the root of a problem, and if you’re under a time crunch, even better! You love seeing results, working with your mates as a team, and working hard to keep customers satisfied and happy.
What else do we have to offer?
Other than an outstanding opportunity at an award-winning company, we have you covered with:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Choice of basic or enhanced health benefit plans, dental and vision benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Child care vouchers for back up child care
- Free parking
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- 1 paid annual volunteer day
- Cool company events and team building activities
Ready to apply? Great! Click the button and we’ll walk you through the process.
Need more deets before deciding? Keep reading below…
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to internal and external parties
- Follow process for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate teams
- Ensure proper updates and closure of all issues
- Work closely with development, QA and Product Management team
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base notes and articles.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience in advanced technical support
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven experience supporting Webforms based Web Applications
- Knowledge of SQL Databases, MySQL
- Proficiency with Windows systems and application
- Basic knowledge of HTML
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Supervisor, Client Support
As a supervisor in the Client Support Team, Amanda provides guidance and leadership to a team of support representatives and analysts, ensures her team is up-to-date with product and program developments, and manages processes and best practices in the team.
Back to top