Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our busy (and totally great) Dollars & Sense Team. Dealer-FX is growing (fast!) and we need your help in providing financial and accounts receivable support to the organization.
Working in a small and highly efficient finance group, the successful candidate will be a key part of the team and bring their knowledge and experience in the full Accounts Receivable cycle. They will have a proven track record at building excellent client relationships and resolving issues by providing exceptional problem-solving skills. In addition, they will be providing administrative support to the Dollars & Sense Team, therefore a solid understanding in accounting and experience in a collaborative finance team are considered strong assets!
Does this sound like you? It could be if…
You have at least 5 years of relevant experience working in a fast-paced finance team, particularly in the Accounts Receivable functions. You work very well within a small collaborative team and have excellent written and verbal communication. You are a go-getter and motivated to get the job done. You have a keen interest in finance, with a proven record of providing excellent customer service.
What’s in it for you?
Other than an amazing professional opportunity right off-the-line, we have you covered with comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Choice of basic or enhanced health benefit plans, dental and vision benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Child care vouchers for back up child care
- Free onsite, underground parking
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- 1 paid annual volunteer day
- Cool company events and team building activities
On top of that, you will enjoy the unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in an award-winning organization. Plus, given our growth trajectory, there is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow your career.
Interested to know more? Keep reading!
As the most trusted name in automotive marketing and software solutions, Dealer-FX is experiencing double-digit growth over the last several years and is looking for talented and driven individuals who can assist us in changing the way dealers communicate and interact with their customers.
Ready to apply? Then follow the link above and we’ll walk you through our online application process. Good luck!
[Need more details? We have organized the additional responsibilities of this job into a more traditional bulleted list further below.]
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Generate and send out invoices
- Contact customers to resolve payment issues
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- Prepare statements, invoices and monthly account reconciliations
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Post daily deposits
- Review accounts receivable aging to ensure compliance
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Prepare bank deposits
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Process adjustments and credits
- Communicate with customers via phone, email or mail
- Other administrative support as needed
- 5 plus years of relevant experience
- A University or College Diploma in Accounting or Finance would be considered a strong asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- French would be an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in Netsuite is considered a strong asset
- Must be a go getter who is motivated to get the job done
- Experience in a fast pace growth environment
- Experience working in small finance group in a collaborative manner
No Recruitment agencies please!
Meet Some of Dealer-FX's Employees
Supervisor, Client Support
As a supervisor in the Client Support Team, Amanda provides guidance and leadership to a team of support representatives and analysts, ensures her team is up-to-date with product and program developments, and manages processes and best practices in the team.
Back to top