Web Ops Engineer
- New York, NY
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for businesses to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The WebOps Team builds and administers our sites—corp site, documentation, etc.—using Hugo, AWS, GCP, Gitlab, Terraform, Serverless, and of course Datadog itself. We ensure that public facing assets are always fast, correct, and available. As a member of this team, you will work closely with people from every department in the company to build and deliver services and sites that are the voice of Datadog.
As a Website Developer on the WebOps Team, you will work with a world-class design and marketing team to produce pixel-perfect digital assets that are responsive and fast following industry best-practices. You will assist in improving and maintaining our multi-cloud infrastructure, modern build pipeline, test automation, and helping to plan and build out new features across the stack. This is a creative role where your work will be seen by hundreds of thousands of potential customers.
- Build new areas of our corporate sites: new pages, new UI elements, etc. using modern frameworks, tooling, and tests
- Optimize the performance of Datadog’s public-facing web sites
- Audit and improve site hygiene for SEO and user experience
- Experiment with and optimize on-page elements and site navigation
- You can build responsive, modern web pages with HTML/SCSS/ES6
- You are fanatical about details: code style, exact rendering, speed
- You love automation
- You have design experience
- You have experience with Google Apps Script
- You have experience with Hugo static site generator
- You have experience with AWS serverless architectures
- Experience with other parts of a software stack
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Back to top