The Datadog Marketplace team is building a Technology Partner ecosystem for our best-of-breed multi-cloud monitoring product. Through high-impact partner integrations, we are using a “better together” approach to extend Datadog’s visibility across our customers’ technology stacks.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships that it builds, the creativity it brings to the table, and the collaboration of being together. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our employees can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and recruit new strategic Technology Partners to deliver key Marketplace offerings
- Work closely with our product, marketing, sales, and customer success teams to curate a Technology Partner pipeline, focused on quality and diversity
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Technology Partner development, evangelizing Marketplace opportunities and guiding partners to a commercial release
- Track and build upon Technology Partner success metrics, identifying and resolving bottlenecks
- Develop inbound and outbound strategies to pair customer demand with Marketplace value propositions
Who You Are:
- Experienced in business development, strategic alliances, or channel sales at a cloud services or SaaS organization to deliver high-value integrations
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships internally as well as with partners and prospects
- Adept at quickly understanding technical concepts, and explaining them to others verbally and in writing
- Entrepreneurial, with a mindset for taking initiatives from ideation to impact
- Highly interested in SaaS ecosystems with an understanding of the value and mechanics of APIs and integration development
- Familiar with infrastructure, APM, networking, synthetic monitoring, RUM, or serverless technologies
- Strong understanding of DevOps personas
- Experience with cloud monitoring platforms
- Experience in identifying market opportunities with a track record of initiating go-to-market plans and sales follow-through
- Technical education and background
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Opportunity to work on a recently-launched Marketplace platform with tremendous growth potential
- Exposure to a vast ecosystem of cloud technologies and experts
- Continuous career development opportunities
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Generous and competitive US benefits
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
- Healthy work/life balance with discretionary unlimited paid time off
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.