Technical Sales Enablement Manager
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
At Datadog, we are serious about investing in our sales talent. Our Sales Enablement Team is made up of managers dedicated to ensuring that both existing sellers, and new sales hires, are well-equipped for success within Datadog’s fast-paced sales organization. The Sales Enablement Team reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer—this ensures alignment between the onboarding, ramp, and continued effectiveness training delivered to our talented sellers.
Because Datadog users are highly technical, our sales organization requires a technical approach to new seller onboarding, training and ongoing enablement. To that end, Datadog is seeking two additional managers who are eager to join the team, bring a deeper technical understanding to the field, and develop a world-class sales organization.
- Align Datadog’s sales organization behind a clearly-defined and universally-understood sales strategy - one that marries sales process with sales methodology.
- Drive education on our core product functionality as well as the broader industry knowledge required for seller success.
- Optimize Datadog’s Ongoing Enablement Programs through the creation and delivery of technical training content. This includes courses accessed through a Learning Management System as well as courses you’ll deliver live in a classroom setting.
- Strategize with the Director of Sales Effectiveness and managers to assess seller needs and make continual improvements and iterations.
- Cultivate a strong relationship of trust with Sales, Marketing, and Product Leadership.
- Assisting with additional team tasks in order to ensure that our Sales Team is able to be successful in our fast-paced environment.
- 4+ years experience in a technical role, including but not limited to product marketing, product management, sales engineering, solutions architect, software engineering
- Experience working with and/or training others on modern infrastructure technologies.
- Passion and ability to educate internal team members on the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of our offering.
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and facilitation skills including stand-and-deliver presentation skills, with the ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value to a diverse audience.
- Must bring a sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic to drive business outcomes.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced environment of a start-up and a continuously evolving product.
- Must possess a rapid-development approach to training.
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top