We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Technical Recruiting team at Datadog is responsible for scaling our Product and Engineering departments. Our recruiters are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketeers, all wrapped into one. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership. We partner with our hiring managers to grow their teams with great people in multiple technical and business areas.
Datadog is a post-IPO monitoring and security platform for cloud applications company with offices in NYC, Boston, Denver, Paris, Dublin, Madrid Japan, Sydney, and Singapore, and scaling globally. We're experiencing significant growth and growing our recruiting team. This role will drive full cycle recruiting, and act as an advisor and trusted resource to hiring managers and the interview team. You will have the opportunity to shape, mold, and impact how fast we grow, the way we’re viewed in the industry, and the candidate experience.
- Finding qualified talent via various channels, with an emphasis on direct sourcing
- Screening candidates to ensure their qualifications match our open opportunities
- Working side by side with hiring managers, interviewers and recruiting coordinators every step of the interview process
- Maintaining a high standard of candidate experience throughout the interview process
- Collaborating with our recruitment marketing team to represent and ameliorate our employer branding via different platforms, recruiting events, social media, communications, etc.
- At least three years of full-lifecycle experience recruiting engineers
- Deep understanding of the technical landscape and able to speak eloquently about software development
- Proven success in hiring software engineers across technology platforms
- Experience in working closely with engineering leadership and interviewers
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions
- Superior negotiation and closing skills
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience in an early stage start-up or company at our scale and experiencing rapid growth
If you’d love to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech companies, contact us! Your compensation will include a competitive salary, RSU, and wide coverage of benefits.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.