- New York, NY
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Technical Recruiting team is part of the engineering organization and reports to the CTO. Every year the engineering team approximately doubles in size, and we are responsible for maintaining this ever-accelerating growth of the engineering team and the company. We are organized in highly collaborative pods of full-lifecycle recruiters and coordinators.
- Own full lifecycle recruiting
- Ensuring that every candidate has an excellent interview experience regardless of outcome
- Mentoring and training new team members
- Ensure that the right roles are getting the right attention
- At least 4-6 years of full-lifecycle experience recruiting engineers
- At least 2 years hiring Software Engineers, Site Reliability Engineers, Product Managers, Data Scientists, or Product Designers
- Resourceful in using creative tools to identify and attract highly in-demand talent
- Deep understanding of the technical landscape and able to speak eloquently about software development
- Superior negotiating and closing skills
- Startup experience as an in-house recruiter preferred
- Experience mentoring or managing other technical recruiters and/or sourcers
- 1-2 years of technical recruiting experience within an agency
- 2+ years of internal technical recruiting experience in an early stage start-up or company experiencing rapid growth
- Track record of hiring top Distributed Systems Engineers with a focus on scaling systems and solving problems related to scale
If you’d love to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech companies in New York, Boston, Denver, and Paris, contact us! Your compensation will include a competitive salary, equity, and generous benefits.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Back to top