We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Technical Recruiting team is part of the engineering organization and reports to the CTO. We are about 35 people based in NYC and Paris. We have a lot to build and every year, due to the work of the tech recruiting team, the engineering team approximately doubles in size. We are organized in highly autonomous pods of full-lifecycle recruiters and coordinators that collaborate with hiring managers and own hiring in specific parts of the org.
The recruiter will own all aspects of recruiting, including outreach, screening and interviewing, managing candidates, and acting as an advisor and trusted resource to hiring managers and interview teams. In this role you will also help shape our employment brand by being the voice of the organization and hiring the best talent for our open roles.
- Finding qualified talent via all channels, with an emphasis on direct sourcing
- Screening candidates to ensure their qualifications match the open roles
- Setting up meetings with interviewers and ensuring timely follow up and closure for all interviewed candidates
- Negotiating compensation and preparing offer letters for qualified candidates
- Ensuring candidates have an excellent interview experience regardless of outcome
- Resourceful in using creative tools to identify and attract high in demand talent
- Deep understanding of the technical landscape and able to speak eloquently about software development
- Proven success in hiring software engineers across technology platforms
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions
- Superior negotiating and closing skills
- Startup experience as an in-house recruiter preferred
If you’d love to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech company in New York and Paris, contact us! Your compensation will include a competitive salary, equity and generous benefits.
Back to top