Technical Marketing Copywriter
The writing team communicates with Datadog users and potential customers, keeping the customer and the brand in mind at all times. We create product announcements, deep-dive technical guides, monitoring cheatsheets, and other resources to spread the word about Datadog and about monitoring more generally, and to help our customers get the most out of the product.
As a copywriting specialist, you will help support other Datadog marketing teams in creating communications for a highly technical audience of software developers, site reliability engineers, and other professionals across dev and ops. Your work will help Datadog reach thousands of new potential customers through trade show materials, email campaigns, online advertisements, and more.
- Support the Datadog events team in creating compelling marketing copy for trade shows, customized to the audience and event
- Work with the demand-generation team to create and continually refine highly targeted online advertisements for Datadog
- Take on other writing and editing tasks as needed to support a rapidly growing company and marketing team
- 2+ years in a tech marketing role
- Undergraduate degree in English, marketing, or writing (or relevant writing experience)
- Basic understanding of cloud computing and SaaS technology
- Ability to learn new technical vocabulary quickly and internalize feedback on writing
- Familiarity with Datadog and/or other monitoring technologies
- Some experience with programming and/or computer science
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top