We are seeking engineers to join our community team at Datadog. We are a team of engineers and evangelists who focus on enabling Datadog's user and developer community to build great things on Datadog's cloud monitoring platform. In this role you will be hands on with the technologies Datadog monitors, as you create new presentations, workshops and foster relationships with the Datadog user and developer communities.
What you will do:
- Speak at conferences and meetups to build Datadog’s reputation as a thought leader around DevOps, metrics, and monitoring.
- Partner with product engineering teams to build compelling demos
- Create developer facing documentation and training materials for Datadog's SDKs and APIs to foster the growth of our developer community.
- Collaborate with our community of open-source contributors to develop new integrations for Datadog.
Who you must be:
- You have publicly available writing samples or recordings of presentations on technical topics..
- You are fluent reading and writing in at least 2 programing languages. (eg Ruby, Python, Go, bash).
- You are comfortable and familiar with modern infrastructure such as IaaS cloud services and containers.
- You enjoy self driven exploration and education on new technologies and languages.
- You have written or managed server-side software.
- You are able to transform dry technical topics into engaging, informative and interesting educational materials.
- You have experience producing videos which distill complex technical concepts into content easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You already are an active member of the DevOps or language communities in your region.
Is this you? Send your resume and links to your Github profile and public writing samples.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top