Technical Content Writer
Are you looking to combine your writing skills with your love of learning new technologies? Are you as comfortable on the command line as you are writing clear and effective prose? If so, we'd love to talk to you.
We are building out our technical content team at Datadog, the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. Our team produces in-depth articles about monitoring and application performance for a highly technical audience of software developers and ops engineers.
What You’ll Do
- Pitch, research, and write articles that are authoritative, practical, and clear, such as:
- Deep dives on modern technologies
- In-depth monitoring guides and tutorials
- Customer case studies
- Continually measure reader engagement with content, and iterate to improve content definition, craft, and distribution.
Who You Should Be
- You are a polished writer, with samples of your work to share
- You have at least some code in a publicly available repo
Successful candidates will be comfortable researching new technologies, learning how to use them, and reducing their complex workings to clear prose. You will have the support of Datadog engineers and other technical staff when you need an expert opinion.
What We Do
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top