Technical Account Manager - Paris
We are Datadog's in-house product experts. The technical solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, presentations, technical evaluations, and ongoing support. Technical solutions is a growing global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and continuously advance our technical skillset.
A Technical Account Manager (TAM) will continue to provide “white glove” technical service to our largest customers by supporting, adopting and providing guidance over the comprehensive suite of products and features available at Datadog. A TAM is held in high regard as an expert and trusted advisor for how IT Operations translates to business value.
- Advise on technical support and product adoption for customers in line with pre-sales, post-sales and the renewal processes
- Analyze customer’s IT Operations environment on a regular basis and provide recommendations that will maximize Datadog’s value.
- Be the customer’s advocate by knowing their goals and use cases then suggesting process changes, product adoption, configuration and additional features to meet their requirements
- Mentor and train the customer’s champions
- Participate and prepare for Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews with customers
- Collaborate with Datadog’s product management, engineering and technical services teams with to help identify new features and products
- Continuously evolve best practice to technical product adoption and customer success
- Possess a solid technical grounding with hands-on experience of IT Operations
- You have a never-ending passion for learning
- You are a self-starter, tech-savvy professional and it’s easy for you to understand a company’s business requirements and explain Datadog’s value and technical details to C-level executives, a technical guru and everything in between
- Previous hands on experience AWS, Azure or GCP
- CI/CD tools e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab etc..
- Containerization tools e.g. Docker, Kubernetes or Rancher etc..
- Previous experience working as a TAM supporting mid-market and/or Enterprise customers in the cloud space
- You have experience using Datadog and/or other cloud monitoring tools.
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top