Are you looking to combine your strong writing skills with your love of tech? Has it been your goal to join a successful, high-growth enterprise cloud software company? If so, we'd love to talk to you.
With the growth of our company, product line, and industry space, Datadog is looking for tech analysts to join our content team on a full-time basis. Analysts pitch, research, and write in-depth articles and case studies for an audience of CIOs, CTOs, and other executives in IT, operations, and software development.
- A polished, published writer
- Comfortable covering modern technology trends, such as cloud computing and Agile/DevOps processes
- You have written specifically for an audience of IT executives
- You're familiar with the major players in the monitoring space
- Research, write, and distribute articles that are authoritative, clear, and informative, such as:
- Case studies of how forward-thinking enterprises are gaining visibility into their applications and IT infrastructure
- Deep dives into a particular technology, IT or operations role, or industry vertical
- Thought leadership pieces covering topics of interest to IT executives, such as digital transformation, IT monitoring, hybrid cloud infrastructure, observability, and DevOps
- Collaborate with Datadog technology partners on joint articles and blog posts
- Continually measure reader engagement, and iterate to improve content definition, craft, and distribution
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives. Since launching in 2010, Datadog has been adopted more than 5000 enterprises including companies like Asana, eBay, PagerDuty, Stripe, Samsung, Target, The Washington Post, and Zendesk.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top